Do you look like your avatar?

otaking live

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, mine is skinny, has pointy ears, fangs and a scar down her face. The only things reflected in my Avatar is my sex and hair. When I changed my hair colour I changed the Avatars to match. When I cut my hair really short I changed her hair to match. As I have grown my hair out I have change hers during each stage. It's disappointing now because my hair is going past my shoulders and there aren't any long hair props for the Avatars. Oh well...

Kind off, yeah, you can't adjust your right eye as a lazy one, but the clothing is pretty much spot on, dark vests, dog boots, dirty unwashed jeans, god-awfull t-shirts.

But I don't care really, for a long time I had ODST armor and Blood dragon armor, then again, having real life ODST armor would be bad to the ass

I tried to make my avatar look the most like myself that I could, although my outfit is from assassin's creed haha. I wouldn't say it looks exactly like me though.

Funny, my father's avatars ALWAYS look exactly like him, no matter what console he plays. His wii avatar and his xbox 360 are sooo similar to how he looks. It's kind of creepy :p hahaha