Just got the game!

Well guys after playing G1 Jockey 4 on my old PS2 many years ago I only found out about this game late last week when I seen one my friends online playing it, so 10 minutes later I brought it online and I now have it in my hands :)

Looking forward to playing it tonight!!

BTW is anyone doing a Guide for this?

• 1 month later...

Hope you enjoy the game mate,

I was considering doing a guide for a game which I had waited 5 years for, only to then realise you can't 1k the game due to it being badly bugged.

Don't get me wrong, 99.% of the game works fine and its the same copy & pasted gameplay, graphics and story from the PS2 days. But the bug lies within the practice challenges. It gives the wrong horses for certaion challenges making it unable to complete the achievement list. You should be able to get the 48/50 achievements, but you won't get complete all practice challenges and unlock all the other achievements.

The achievement for turning down 100 rides might be bugged as well, but I refuse to play this game ever again due to the fact that Japanese developers need to drop off teh face of the planet and realise 7 years of the same shit is just taking the piss. Well they might learn if you c*nts stop buying Street Fighter II games :p

Bit of a rank from an hello message. Sorry bout that.

Quote "Just got the game!

Well guys after playing G1 Jockey 4 on my old PS2 many years ago I only found out about this game late last week when I seen one my friends online playing it, so 10 minutes later I brought it online and I now have it in my hands

Looking forward to playing it tonight!!"

Nice!! Tell us how some of it turns out as I am also considering this for one of my import candidates. (Already have all the shooters and fighters:uzi:).