Zavvi??

xTGMx INF3RNO

from my experience Zavvi dispatch your items whenever they feel like it.. sometimes early, sometimes late. I ordered Mafia II a few weeks ago, it was in stock but still had not been posted after over a week.. I went to their facebook page and said 'hey can you dispatch my order please (and gave them the order number) and they posted it right away...

Ok but when your a victim of credit card fraud your unlikely to use a new site. Your gonna continue to use sites your used before and trust.

yeah, I know what you mean.. I usually try to stick to Amazon or play.com for most things and ShopTo for games

Meh some people say there good others not :/ ahh well have to wait and see.

Realistically it's more to do with how well the post is in your area ..

I can order from them today and get it in the morning... Meanwhile other people may be given the same date, but because of the post in their area it may be 2-3 days later!

Hope that makes more sense

Realistically it's more to do with how well the post is in your area ..

I can order from them today and get it in the morning... Meanwhile other people may be given the same date, but because of the post in their area it may be 2-3 days later!

Hope that makes more sense

not true

ShopTo: Post on the Wednesday, 99% of the time receive on the Thursday

Zavii: Post on the Thursday (allegedly), receive Monday or later

I don't know if your Amazon offers the same as they do here in the States, but they offer release date shipping for $0.99, I know you guys are in Europe, but I would imagine they have something similar?

there is an option for Express Delivery but I can't remember how much is costs.. £2.99 maybe?