Random Microsoft Points

ALEXx433

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I kinda feel left out right now.. Havent got any of the random Microsoft Points today. Is it only if you have pending Rewards you should be dealt? Cause I know I only have 80 on my Rewards right now so its not time for mine to get here. Wish I got some today though!

Well I kinda feel left out right now.. Havent got any of the random Microsoft Points today. Is it only if you have pending Rewards you should be dealt? Cause I know I only have 80 on my Rewards right now so its not time for mine to get here. Wish I got some today though!

Me too. I know I've spent more than 1600 points on game add-ons, but never got the little 'reward'. (Bought the New Vegas DLC, the MK Season pass. Probably about 30 songs on RB3...)

Aah well, I've been sittin at 2100 points for about 2 weeks now, doubt I'd really need / spend any more any time soon, haha

yup me 2 :)

1200 worth atm

:)

SSSSsshhhhh xbox don't know anything yet, I rang as I thought my acocunt had been compromised and was told by the customer service guy "go for broke!" as they havent heard anything going wrong...

5 x 110MSP for me, can MS take these glitched MSP's back?

If I were you, I wouldnt wait around to find out. I would have these things spent on something. Whether you need some DLC for a game or just some more Arcade games.

If I were you, I wouldnt wait around to find out. I would have these things spent on something. Whether you need some DLC for a game or just some more Arcade games.

Trouble is, I have nearly 5000MPS's, so even if I spent the glitched ones, they could still take them back, there is no way I am spending the whole 5000MSP!!!!

Trouble is, I have nearly 5000MPS's, so even if I spent the glitched ones, they could still take them back, there is no way I am spending the whole 5000MSP!!!!

I'm in the same boat m8....1 had 2780 this morning but when i looked this afternoon i had 4100

I've been waiting on some decent DOTW's to spend them but they have been shite recently. I aint spending them just for the sake of it.

Me too. I know I've spent more than 1600 points on game add-ons, but never got the little 'reward'. (Bought the New Vegas DLC, the MK Season pass. Probably about 30 songs on RB3...)

Aah well, I've been sittin at 2100 points for about 2 weeks now, doubt I'd really need / spend any more any time soon, haha

If your referring to this months incentive deal, then you should get your 160MSP 96 hours into next month, thats how it worked with the buy 2 800+ arcade games last month ;)

I came across this happy little glitch when i came home from work today, got 440x5 i think, so i now have 2600MSP, no idea what to buy though :S

Did some digging,someone over on giantbomb said they called MS up about this, and they said that its their error and will not refund points, hopefully they keep to that :)

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/im-getting-free-ms-points/510091/?page=4

"All I know is I called Xbox support and after 20 minutes on hold they couldn't figure it out and said they're now considered mine"

Where do you guys see this ____x5 (or whatevs) ?

Go to https://billing.microsoft.com/home.aspx and sign in using your XBL login, you will see them there.

As for them taking the glitched points back, I am sure they will, the T&C's are tighter than a ducks ass.......http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions/ , lots of scope for removal there

Edited by danowat32