Shangri la Gongs?

Corvese

from what i've seen, they are random per game. so you have to figure them out for yourself basically. but i can say that if you hit a wrong one, it will make like a "pew" sound along with the actual gong sound and the harmonic noise you hear should stop. If you have all 4 correctly hit, the orbs or crystals that you see above the buildings should be glowing orange and should look like a treyarch logo rotating. also, i noticed with my character, that if i hit a wrong one, he would say "well that doesn't sound right."

You need to hit the gongs, 4 of them will make the orbs light up red. The 4 that DONT make the orbs light up need to be hit at the same time, when you do this the orbs will go yellow, then you shoot the orb with dynamite underneath it with an upgraded baby maker gun, while also making sure someone is below the orb to catch the dynamite.

You need to do all this in the past by the way.

You need to hit the gongs, 4 of them will make the orbs light up red. The 4 that DONT make the orbs light up need to be hit at the same time, when you do this the orbs will go yellow, then you shoot the orb with dynamite underneath it with an upgraded baby maker gun, while also making sure someone is below the orb to catch the dynamite.

You need to do all this in the past by the way.

To build a little on this when you hit the correct one it will make a tune then stop. A wrong one make a laser type noise so you know it was wrong. But once you find the correct four they will remain the same for the whole game.