Relic Weapon Achievement?

Crosly

Hi i played for 6yrs but only got to Stage 3/5 Relic but returning to get some achievements.

I know it is not listed but I believe there was an achievement for this at the time.

My question is, have they deleted this one and replaced with another or is it simply missing from the list?

I'm pretty sure their isn't and achievement for getting a relic weapon, i know their is one for getting to the rank of captain (it has a link to the relic weapon page) but that is for the mythic weapons, not relic. Even tho mythics do take a decent amount to time to make also. Not sure if you have to actually make the weapon or just get the rank.

Also, with the new changes to Dyna that are coming out soon it shouldn't take you to to long to finish off your relic but they are pretty outdated with the addition of the empyran weapons with the abyessa expansions.

I'm pretty sure their isn't and achievement for getting a relic weapon, i know their is one for getting to the rank of captain (it has a link to the relic weapon page) but that is for the mythic weapons, not relic. Even tho mythics do take a decent amount to time to make also. Not sure if you have to actually make the weapon or just get the rank.

Also, with the new changes to Dyna that are coming out soon it shouldn't take you to to long to finish off your relic but they are pretty outdated with the addition of the empyran weapons with the abyessa expansions.

yeah when I seen the link it confused me. I just think it means get the Captian rank (I think that was the highest). I was 2 or 3 assaults away from it.

What changes in Dyna?

Yea i really never did assaults lol only thing i did was the 100 floors of nyzul and this is what's going to happen to Dyna soon http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/237-dev1000-Dynamis-Reborn%21 it's the first of many changes to Dyna.

Wow looks pretty good. I like the once per day idea an no reservations.

I loved doing Dyna but after having to wait 3 days(?) and find out another LS is already in or gathering angered me.

Thanks for showing

Indeed, i know my Dyna shell had a few issues like that. One thing i hope tho is they kinda bump up the mobs levels because doing dyna at 90 is pretty easy, only ones that still put up a fight are the ice zones. Hell almost every thing in in the game is easy now lol the gods can be solo/duo/triod really easy, limbus is a joke, AV get demolished now and with the right atmas and/or a brew abyssea is too weak still a fun game tho and no prob, glad i could help ^^.

Indeed, i know my Dyna shell had a few issues like that. One thing i hope tho is they kinda bump up the mobs levels because doing dyna at 90 is pretty easy, only ones that still put up a fight are the ice zones. Hell almost every thing in in the game is easy now lol the gods can be solo/duo/triod really easy, limbus is a joke, AV get demolished now and with the right atmas and/or a brew abyssea is too weak still a fun game tho and no prob, glad i could help ^^.

I have PLD, MNK, THF, DRG, BLM and SMN @ 75

Whats the best job to get 90 fast?

Also I only have R/E equip tho. Best you could get upto early 2010 i think.

You can get all your jobs to 90 fast since they changed the EXP rate and inside of an Aby~ exp pt you can get 600exp per kill and you party in an alliance in there but MNK THF and BLM are the best choices because Aby~ killed most jobs, MNK is now the new tank due to having 3-4k HP in aby, THF has TH8+ and BLM are just beast doing 5k+ dmg with Teir V spells. The game has changed a lot, pretty much the only jobs that are used a lot now are MNK NIN THF BLU WAR BLM WHM and RDM and sometimes BRD but now BLM just /BRD for triggs.

Oh and once you are able to get your Brew, its basically like a a god mode pot lol 9999HP 9999MP +999str and so on, it maxes every stat and give you a nasty refresh/regen/regain xD seen a BLM hit a 40k blizz V.

Edit: And pretty much all the new gear is R/E also, you get it from the NM's inside of aby, not really hard to get tho. Most ppl wear the AF3+1/2 now a days.

Edited by Divine Darkness

You can get all your jobs to 90 fast since they changed the EXP rate and inside of an Aby~ exp pt you can get 600exp per kill and you party in an alliance in there but MNK THF and BLM are the best choices because Aby~ killed most jobs, MNK is now the new tank due to having 3-4k HP in aby, THF has TH8+ and BLM are just beast doing 5k+ dmg with Teir V spells. The game has changed a lot, pretty much the only jobs that are used a lot now are MNK NIN THF BLU WAR BLM WHM and RDM and sometimes BRD but now BLM just /BRD for triggs.

Oh and once you are able to get your Brew, its basically like a a god mode pot lol 9999HP 9999MP +999str and so on, it maxes every stat and give you a nasty refresh/regen/regain xD seen a BLM hit a 40k blizz V.

Edit: And pretty much all the new gear is R/E also, you get it from the NM's inside of aby, not really hard to get tho. Most ppl wear the AF3+1/2 now a days.

Interesting. Think I might do MNK first but also because I need a good amount of Cruor and to get the basics.

Best options just to LFP? Not fond of starting parties lol.

About 90% of my MNK gear is R/E and was pretty pimp back then. Think I should be fine?

How's equipment prices these days too? Such as HQ staves? Because I loved BLM.

Oh and what a SJ's these days? Still mostly /NIN for MNK?

OH! and also lol, do I need all 3 Abyssea addons?

Sorry for all the Q's but I think they are my last ones^^

Edited by Crosly

Hi i played for 6yrs but only got to Stage 3/5 Relic but returning to get some achievements.

I know it is not listed but I believe there was an achievement for this at the time.

My question is, have they deleted this one and replaced with another or is it simply missing from the list?

People mistakenly thought that there was an achievement for getting a relic weapon. Trial and error discovered that that was, in fact, not an achievement. I can personally vouch for all achievements on the list on this website except for Dynamis-Tavnazia clear, Synthesis skill 100, and the "all 3 past nation WotG questlines" achievements. Well, and I only have 5 of the 20 level 75 achievements, but I'm certain the other 15 are legitimate.

Yea you should be fine lol just get into an Aby~ La Theine Plateau worms pt to start with and get to 90 oh no WS kills cos that gives ruby light and ull want azure for time extensions (azure is magic kills), try and get some decent atmas before you work on your gear because aby is all about atmas (I use VV[sTR+50 DA+5% Regain 2tp/tick] RR[DEX+50 Crit hit rate +30% Crit hit dmg +30% and SA[sTR+40 Attack +50] when on a DD). You do need all 3 expansions, your AF3 is split between the 3. SJ wise is pretty much the standard /NIN /WAR and /SAM for DD/tanks as mnk i would stay /war because you have all proc, oh as MNK ull need to level up all combat skill and get all the WS's you can get so you can proc red and blue, i cant really comment on the price of stuff but on my server they have gone down quite a bit i would recommend checking FFXIAH.com and looking at your server. Np about all the questions, glad i could help out some ^^

Yea you should be fine lol just get into an Aby~ La Theine Plateau worms pt to start with and get to 90 oh no WS kills cos that gives ruby light and ull want azure for time extensions (azure is magic kills), try and get some decent atmas before you work on your gear because aby is all about atmas (I use VV[sTR+50 DA+5% Regain 2tp/tick] RR[DEX+50 Crit hit rate +30% Crit hit dmg +30% and SA[sTR+40 Attack +50] when on a DD). You do need all 3 expansions, your AF3 is split between the 3. SJ wise is pretty much the standard /NIN /WAR and /SAM for DD/tanks as mnk i would stay /war because you have all proc, oh as MNK ull need to level up all combat skill and get all the WS's you can get so you can proc red and blue, i cant really comment on the price of stuff but on my server they have gone down quite a bit i would recommend checking FFXIAH.com and looking at your server. Np about all the questions, glad i could help out some ^^

When talking about WS's does that mean just H2H because I'm capped skill @ 75 with that + capped merits from 2009.

Nope lol you need all of them, like staff, polearm, etc and your H2H will cap at 361 now at 90 without any merrits on it lol my great katana is capped at 377 on sam.

Hmm polearm is capped @ 75 DRG

I think i skilled staff on PLD and BLM.

Is this really needed for exp only? If they are then I need a decent place to skill =/

Again sorry for all the Q's^^

The ws's you dont need for EXPing, you will need them for doing other thing inside of aby like getting atmas and gear from NMs, get your 90 first tho lol and they changed the rate you get skillups, you will cap your H2H easy in aby just exping and the rest you can just level up till say 250ish then get in an aby exp and cap them. This is why you need the WSs http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Proc Red proc makes KI drop 100% of the time and Blue gives a HUGE boost to drop rate on gear.

The ws's you dont need for EXPing, you will need them for doing other thing inside of aby like getting atmas and gear from NMs, get your 90 first tho lol and they changed the rate you get skillups, you will cap your H2H easy in aby just exping and the rest you can just level up till say 250ish then get in an aby exp and cap them. This is why you need the WSs http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Proc Red proc makes KI drop 100% of the time and Blue gives a HUGE boost to drop rate on gear.

Interesting, well I'm about to purchase the add-ons so I'll get the basics done then see where I'm at. Thanks for the help.

If I get stuck I'll repost here lol. Thanks^^

Oki lol and no prob man, ill keep my eye on this thread and try and help out as much as i can ^^

Hey, so I've gotten 2 stones handed into the NPC with a total of 60mins now.

Gotten all CS's from Maw's which now give me access to the ports from PJ.

Gotten 50 Cruor from somewhere lol.

Also what's best PT food?

Anything I need to do to prepare except to get a few more stones?

Edited by Crosly

Pretty much lol once you have 120 mins you're good to go because your exp pt will build time exentions, be sure to eventually get the abysites that allow you to hold more and get stones more often, you can hold up to 6 at a time and get the every 8hr right now you can only hold 3 and get them every 20hrs. Food wise im not really sure, i dont use food to much any more but i would prolly say some ACC food and use your temps when in a exp pt and sorry for the late reply lol been playing alot of DW7 the last few days xD

Pretty much lol once you have 120 mins you're good to go because your exp pt will build time exentions, be sure to eventually get the abysites that allow you to hold more and get stones more often, you can hold up to 6 at a time and get the every 8hr right now you can only hold 3 and get them every 20hrs. Food wise im not really sure, i dont use food to much any more but i would prolly say some ACC food and use your temps when in a exp pt and sorry for the late reply lol been playing alot of DW7 the last few days xD

Should get my 4th today (1 on NPC, 2 on hand atm).

These abysites tho. If i was looking at the correct things, do they come from NMs or jst reg mobs? If it's NM's I will need help lol

EDIT: Wierd I went to collect my stones and cant hold anymore.

I have 1 traded in to NPC and holding 2 which makes 3. Total time of 90mins.

Thought I could have 1 @ NPC + hold 3 which would have made the 120mins you were talking about.

Edited by Crosly

Some come from unique mobs, some from normal mobs and some from NMs, most NMs can be duoed, me and some friends can trio almost everything in aby. Stone wise check your temp key items, if you have 3 traverser stones go to an aby zone request your visitant status and trade all your stones and you will be able to hold more on your char.

Some come from unique mobs, some from normal mobs and some from NMs, most NMs can be duoed, me and some friends can trio almost everything in aby. Stone wise check your temp key items, if you have 3 traverser stones go to an aby zone request your visitant status and trade all your stones and you will be able to hold more on your char.

I managed to get a LS and a guy helped me get 2 ket items for the stones.

I think both shorted the time down to 12hrs / stone.

Also helped me farm some Cruor. I'm at 10800ish.

Now just seeking for my first PT lol

Sweet lol yea the last one will take you down to 8hrs ^^ remember to get your cruor buffs when ever you enter aby.

Got myself 600k Cruor in total now. 85 THF and about to do genkai.

What I'm realy struggling on now is gil =/ seem most equip these days are R/E from Abyssea.

How is it ppl make gil now and fast?