What killed the game for me.

Ionus

Well I have had my 200 points in the game for a long time.

I use to let my game just run while I watched a movie or whatever.. so people could build me a Banner Tower and get the 20 tower achievement if they needed it. As I have ALOT of towers.

But once they changed the game that allows others to destroy stuff in your game... (including Banner Towers) well that was pretty much it for me.

Way too many childish people that will destroy every Banner Tower you have just because they are cruel and petty people.

I would love to run my game again and continue to let people build towers... but don't see that happening now.

very sad :(

Hmm... I was not aware that this is the case...

My first attempt at playing online I joined someone's game, helped them build, then finally discovered how to build a banner tower, so I built 8 of them in an attempt to help them get the achievement (he already had 2). I then realized that they needed 10 DIFFERENT ones so I attempted to destroy 7 of my others but it wouldn't let me... I couldn't destroy them, only build them...

I didn't try to destroy the towers from other people, but if what you're saying is right, I can see how that'd be a game-destroying feature.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure if you will ever read this, but they changed it back so other people can't destroy stuff. The only annoying thing they can really do now is move the banners all over the place if you are trying to organize them. It can be a pain but it is much easier to deal with.