Do not trust PsYcHoTiC 0o7

skuff

Not sure if this is the right forum, but i just thort id give people the heads up on this little twat...

There i was playing Forza when i got a message from a stranger called PsYcHoTiC 0o7 asking me if i could help him do co-op with him on crackdown, and if i did he'd give me 1600 microsoft points and also sent a picture of the points cards.. Since i finished this a few weeks back i traded it in as i had no need for it, so i asked one of my buddies to help him

Guess what? my friend helped him get a load of achievements and this little fool screwed him over

So the moral of this story, dont trust strangers.. They just want to fuck you (i knew i shoulda listend to my mum as a kid)

nice post Dj. I posted something similar and of course I get the third degree because you already posted about that loser. I can't win for losing on this site. I try to warn people and they bitch about it. That will teach me.

nice post Dj. I posted something similar and of course I get the third degree because you already posted about that loser. I can't win for losing on this site. I try to warn people and they bitch about it. That will teach me.

you were only "bitched" at because you failed to follow one of the cardinal rules of the site. before you post use the search function. otherwise this site getts overloaded with thousands of repeat threads.

Could someone please hit reset on ThrillKillBill. I think he needs his cache cleared or something.

This is not good. I think this one might get Locked down as well if it keeps continuing like this. Calm down guys. rlg and skuff...you guys are trying to send out a message and I for one, I appreciate that. It's cool, rlg. As a buddy of mines, I am telling you to just forget about it and drop it. This message was intended to warn us and not to start a flame war. Yes, rlg and skuff has identical threads, but it was a honest mistake. It's done.