Special Edition Controllers

Fueled By RC

I am thinking of starting to collect Special Edition 360 Controllers. My only problem is that I can't find a list of whats available already.

So, if anyone knows where I can find such a list, I would really appreciate it.

Also, what Special Edition controllers do you have?

Pretty good list, almost nothing is in stock, but you'll at least know what SE controllers are available.

Standard Xbox controllers, yes?

White

Original Black

New Black

Halo 3 UNSC green (came with Halo 3 console)

Halo 3 Spartan

Halo 3 Covenant

Halo: Reach design.

Red and Black

Gamestop Red and Black design

Blue

Pink

Green (Europe only I believe)

Silver with transforming D Pad

Fable 3

Can't think of anymore.

EDIT:

D'oh. The wired white controller, as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_Controller

Just about half way down the page.

The only limited ones I have are the Halo ODST one, the Green one and light blue. (yea, I know it's not limited, but it was made in Europe and Japan only and I'm in the states)

Edited by A ZombieTwinkie

Standard Xbox controllers, yes?

White

Original Black

New Black

Halo 3 UNSC green (came with Halo 3 console)

Halo 3 Spartan

Halo 3 Covenant

Halo: Reach design.

Red and Black

Gamestop Red and Black design

Blue

Pink

Green (Europe only I believe)

Silver with transforming D Pad

Fable 3

Can't think of anymore.

EDIT:

D'oh. The wired white controller, as well.

I totally forgot about the pink controller, my girlfriend bought it the same day I bought my 360 just in case she wanted to play 2 player. It sits on the dock most of the time, I think she uses it sometimes when I'm not around even though most of the time my controller is right next to the couch.

I totally forgot about the pink controller, my girlfriend bought it the same day I bought my 360 just in case she wanted to play 2 player. It sits on the dock most of the time, I think she uses it sometimes when I'm not around even though most of the time my controller is right next to the couch.

What sucks is that if you want a matching battery pack, you had to buy it separately for blue and pink. Not only that, but any special edition battery pack that dies on you (like my red pack) you have to split open and replace on your own since they don't just sell them anymore.

This is why I like these new black/*insert color* schemes. Black controller battery always matches.

What sucks is that if you want a matching battery pack, you had to buy it separately for blue and pink. Not only that, but any special edition battery pack that dies on you (like my red pack) you have to split open and replace on your own since they don't just sell them anymore.

This is why I like these new black/*insert color* schemes. Black controller battery always matches.

Do you mean battery pack like, built in battery? or just like, the shell that you put AA batteries into?

She bought it used and it had a pink case on it already.

I thought about doing this a while back, but never did it. Too many controllers and too much money.

The only one I plan on getting is the blue controller, if I can ever find it again. Also, the Tron controller is freakin awesome. I do plan on getting that, like Braiiins said I just wish it was wireless.

I actually thought this thread was weird because I saw it a few minutes after watching this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-hwrUBGzQ]YouTube - My Nintendo 64 Collection:Girl Collector[/ame]

I don't know if anyone else has seen it but she collects nintendo 64 controllers and has every version except like 2, she's got like 100 controllers.

I actually thought this thread was weird because I saw it a few minutes after watching this video:

I don't know if anyone else has seen it but she collects nintendo 64 controllers and has every version except like 2, she's got like 100 controllers.

O_o That's a lot of N64 controllers.

I do like her shield, that's rad.

Do you mean battery pack like, built in battery? or just like, the shell that you put AA batteries into?

She bought it used and it had a pink case on it already.

I mean the rechargeable battery pack. All of the controllers came with battery shells for double A's, but it sucks if you want to use a play and charge kit and still have it match.

I mean the rechargeable battery pack. All of the controllers came with battery shells for double A's, but it sucks if you want to use a play and charge kit and still have it match.

Oh okay. I have a charging station that you just attach the controllers to, all you need to do is have rechargeable batteries in the controller.