x360a Club?

roneraven

Name - This is the name of your club. You won't be able to change it once your register, so choose carefully. There are some naming restrictions, including objectionable words.

Nationality - Choose the flag that represents the nationality of your club. You can also choose All.

Logo - Select a logo that best represents your club. Use the :lbbut: and :rbbut: to page through logos and press :abut: to select one.

Description - Enter a short description about your club. You can change the description at any time after you create the club.

Favourite Brand - If you want your club to be most loyal to one brand, for example Audi, choose it here.

Language - Select a language spoken by the club.

Entry Level - Set the minimum level required for club members (it can't be higher than your own).

Members List - View details about your club members and promote them to higher levels. There are four membership level (Raw Recruit, Member, Executive, President), and each offers more benefits.

Upgrade Club - If your club has enough money and experience, you can use this option to upgrade your club to a new level.

Make a Donation - Use some of your personal funds to enrich the club.

Leave Club - Quit the club.

Club's Identity Card - Edit the club identity card. You can change any parameter except the name of the club.

Recruiting - If you want to be displayed in the "Recruiting Clubs" list, you must turn Open Recruiting on here. That way other players are free to join your club as Raw Recruits.

Edited by roneraven

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I didn't see any threads that's why I was asking. I'm not sure what the max amount of club members is. I saw on the official forum someone said they r only allowing 20 members so I'm not sure if u can have more than that.

I would imagine it's a decent amount since part of leveling up is based on clubs plus there is the club exclusive cars.

Actually the max is 32 people per club. It goes in tiers so the more you get, the better club cars and club houses you get.

/shamlessadvertising On a side note, I'm starting a club called Audaciter Volo Everto which already has around 10 members, if anyone's interested just send me a pm :D

Edited by Slamthejam11

Yeah we already had 2 club threads, but somehow they dissapeared, maybe someone deleted them and didn´t tell us.

I want to join a club! Do you know how many ppl can be in 1 club? cause when we call the club 360a and only about 6 ppl can join it won´t work

Yes I was one of those who started a thread & it was deleted? No reason given. Idiots come to mind. Sign me up anytime I just can't wait for this game.

As stated it starts in tiers.

Level one is 8 people

Level two is 16 people 2 exclusive cars (that all 16 people can use at once)

Level three is 32 people 4 exclusive cars (that all 32 people can use at once)

The first club cost 50,000 dollars an that is the first tier the second tier is 500,000 or 5,000,000 will confirm soon.

Level 3 is 10,000,000 will confirm soon.

Level one is 8 people

The first club cost 50,000 dollars an that is the first tier the second tier is 500,000 or 5,000,000 will confirm soon.

Ouch that's some loot lol

Level one is 8 people

Awesome! Where are you getting these facts?

Don't quote me on this, but they are based on how much is in the pot when you go against other clubs and when you do insta- challenges. 10,000-50,000 or more per challenge if you and you crew has the cash to put up.

I assume the more members in the club the more money you make to donate to the club.