The 'point of no return' *spoilers prob*

SPM V1

Sorry, this has prob been answered alot alreday but....

I have just become king of albion, and need to raise 6.5m before i advance too far now. That bit i get however...

I have been given a quest to head back to aurora, and im sure there are other quests after that, but i dont want to advance too far before 'saving' everyone as i dont want to miss the achievment.

Can someone please let me know what the point of no return is?

Thanks

I'm now on the Road of Rule just 1 day before the attack. Is it too late now to build up the 6,5 million? :(

I still need 2 million, so I just stand there waiting for my leasings (they are not much, only 14000). :/ It will take several hours...

Can someone (who has enough money from the game already) give me the 2 million?

I'm now on the Road of Rule just 1 day before the attack. Is it too late now to build up the 6,5 million? :(

I still need 2 million, so I just stand there waiting for my leasings (they are not much, only 14000). :/ It will take several hours...

Can someone (who has enough money from the game already) give me the 2 million?

If you are on the final Road to Rule, where you get your wings, it is too late. Once the RTR is over you speak to your allies briefly and then the final battle starts. No time to put gold into the treasury.

Oh fudge.....i advanced to day 1 before i read this -_-. Horay for having enough gold to do it and not being able to.

To the TC, if your still before the final battle and need gold, if you let me join in on your battle to get the achievement, ill give you the rest of what you need for 6.5