TIR boosting idea/theory.

XxSKETCHxX313

Alright so hear me out. This isn't anything confirmed it's just an idea I had and I've been trying to look at it from all angles. I know some people feel the TIR achievements are a little ridiculous, myself included. So I wanted to start this thread in hope to get some kind of boosting or aid out of this. As well as for anyone else who might need it.

First thing is making a list of people who need/ want to help.

Next is adding them to your friends list, and go over to player review and make them a 'prefered player'

By that it 'should' increase the chance of meeting them in a TIR lobby. Again, 'should'.

Next thing, and this is obvious. Have a mic. Plugged in.

So essentially I want to build up a list of people who are willing to help and add them as friends. Make them 'prefered' players and get a bunch of people on at the same time. Your bound to get one or two x360a people in your lobby, this is where the mic comes in handy. Simply ask if people are from x360a. If not leave and try again.

If you don't need a win in that game simply help out by blocking other players when possible, should make it a little easier.

Again this is just a theory/idea.

I'm usually on between 5 - 11 est. Catch me online to play!

I'll start this off!

Gamertags:

1. XxSKETCHxX313

2. wortsenawl

3. i7z JamiiEx

4. xxpitt

5. Moldredd

6. OptimusTron30

Edited by XxSKETCHxX313

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I am in, GT wortsenawl. I have done 5 of the 9 legit and happy to continue, but this method *might* help me find a game to join. Happy to assist others who are happy to assist me.

PS yeah, i know this should go in the trading thread, but this thread exists, so I am happy to post in it.

Yeah I was thinking of posting it in the trading thread but I felt like it would get looked over whereas it would get more attention as a thread in itself. And if this does work I don't mind if they add this to that thread.

Sounds like a douchebag thing to do in my book. I don't mind boosting, but screwing around with people who might join by accident and restarting lobbies when it's a pain to get into games in the first place seems pretty stupid.

All that time wasted trying to set it up surely could be spent just playing the game, thus getting better at it. Most of the games are luck based anyway, so simply playing the game should get you across the line.

I just need Master Shafter which is ridiculous for me anyways. Help me and I'll return the favor in whatever I can. You got my word.

It's possible to boost, we just need to be patient and do not ready up till everyone is in. It could take a while but I'm definitely up for it.

I had the same theory my self and made a post in the achievement trading/co-op thread. I also believe this is region locked. So if you live in 2 different countries then you wouldn't be able to get matched up. I live in the US and down cause I suck at most of the games. I'm not gonna be a asshole to other players though. I'm gonna be on most of the rest of the day on Fallout:NV so throw me a FR.

GT: OptimusTron30

Edited by OptimusTron30

Yup............................................

PS. posting rules.

Edit: This is the order of events at least in my experience:

Starting Zomboni (Playset 1):

Ball Buster/Bounty Hunter

Stand Up Zomedy/Headache

Slicecycles

Starting Ramstelball (playset 2):

Pounds of Flesh/Bounty Hunter/Ball Buster

Headache/Stand Up Zomedy/Master Shafter

Slicecycles

Note: In playlist 2 if you play Pounds of Flesh then Master Shafter is almost guaranteed to be the followup game.

edit2: Thanks, Kaspanova.

Edited by Moldredd

Hey moldredd, I got this from another thread that i saved to notepad.

Round 1: Zomboni or Ramsterball

From there, these are the three possible combination of rounds before Slicecycles:

If Round 2 is Bounty Hunter than Round 3 will be Stand Up Zomedy.

If Round 2 is Ball Buster than Round 3 will be Headache.

If Round 2 is Pounds of Flesh than Round 3 will be Master Shafter.

Alright so hear me out. This isn't anything confirmed it's just an idea I had and I've been trying to look at it from all angles. I know some people feel the TIR achievements are a little ridiculous, myself included. So I wanted to start this thread in hope to get some kind of boosting or aid out of this. As well as for anyone else who might need it.

First thing is making a list of people who need/ want to help.

Next is adding them to your friends list, and go over to player review and make them a 'prefered player'

By that it 'should' increase the chance of meeting them in a TIR lobby. Again, 'should'.

Next thing, and this is obvious. Have a mic. Plugged in.

So essentially I want to build up a list of people who are willing to help and add them as friends. Make them 'prefered' players and get a bunch of people on at the same time. Your bound to get one or two x360a people in your lobby, this is where the mic comes in handy. Simply ask if people are from x360a. If not leave and try again.

If you don't need a win in that game simply help out by blocking other players when possible, should make it a little easier.

Again this is just a theory/idea.

I'm usually on between 5 - 11 est. Catch me online to play!

I'll start this off!

Gamertags:

1. XxSKETCHxX313

2. wortsenawl

3. i7z JamiiEx

4. xxpitt

5. Moldredd

6. OptimusTron30

I added everyone on the list. I will be on the rest of the night. I know some can't do it till after 12am EST. Thats cool with me. Just let me know when u wanna boost.

congrats :woop:

Thank you!

I startled battling red player and won the sequence. After that I was simply following that player and beating him/her. In the end I was on top with 9000 points followed by 5000. I simply ran without doing anything because It was impossible to reach 9000 without me battling in the zone. The rest is history now, hoorah!

I just need a Co-Op Partner now!