I need your opinions :D

Heftrz

I'm just thinking of new names for a group (or clan) on Call of Duty World at War and I need some feedback. Now I'm not asking anyone to join I just need feedback. Also, if you don't like my names suggest your own! Thanks guys!

1) Shadow Keepers

2) Soul Reapers

3) WiKd Evolved

4) Synyster

Most of these (actually all of them) are just dumb names that I got off of the top of my head..well the ones that were half decent.

Assuming you are wanting to start a clan you have people willing to be clan members. Why not ask them. Because if you wanted my opinion I would tell you all to be the FBL Clan (Fluffy Bunny Lovers). Really it should be a consensus of the clans members, and if you all agree on something lame and unoriginal its fine just because you all decided it for yourselves.

UlTiMaTe qUeErS

And have a nuke count and clan record in your bio. People will think you are really cool.

Edit: Wait nope, you cant make that bio of yours any more gay than it already is.

Or if your trying to be different, have an EMP count in your motto. Their easier to get anyway.

Why WAW it's so shocking online. Here's me doing a commentry on an average public game. "Killed by a mod, kills 6 people while they try and aim at you or hide in a wierd corner where they are easily spotted, killed 5 times in a row by a mod, killed by a camper with jugascrub, Person in a tank for whole game finishes top at the end......Lets play Again!!!!....no"

Only people who I have seen who are any good at it are americans who play it constantly. Everybody else on it are like the people who play quantum of solace still, shit.

UlTiMaTe qUeErS

And have a nuke count and clan record in your bio. People will think you are really cool.

Edit: Wait nope, you cant make that bio of yours any more gay than it already is.

Lol at his bio! I wonder who cares about these things.

Plus none of your clan names are good they are all generic!

Why WAW it's so shocking online. Here's me doing a commentry on an average public game. "Killed by a mod, kills 6 people while they try and aim at you or hide in a wierd corner where they are easily spotted, killed 5 times in a row by a mod, killed by a camper with jugascrub, Person in a tank for whole game finishes top at the end......Lets play Again!!!!....no"

Only people who I have seen who are any good at it are americans who play it constantly. Everybody else on it are like the people who play quantum of solace still, shit.

InfinityWard fanboy?

Lol at his bio! I wonder who cares about these things.

You know the thing I find interesting, (about a lot of these types actually that try to be some clan big shot)?

How can they expect people to take them seriously when they haven't even finished the campaigns on veteran? :p:biglaugh

(Not even MW2 on veteran and that one was piss easy).

As for the whole clan thing, I think it's pretty dumb.

Just go lone wolf, anyone doing that deserves more respect than any of these little morons that try to be in their little exclusive clans.

How can they expect people to take them seriously when they haven't even finished the campaigns on veteran? :p:biglaugh

(Not even MW2 on veteran and that one was piss easy).

Maybe they hope that people realize that not everyone cares for the campaign.

I haven't finished it either, and cba to either. But that doesnt mean i'm a bad player ;). Though I really haven't played MW2 much...maybe an hour :p