What pisses me off...

Parasite 0004

....I don't even know where to start. Scratch that, I do.

1.)"Tea-bagging":

It was funny when it was first started. Now it is old, stupid, and annoying. Just... stop!

2.)Emblems:

If you have the grenade+horizontal gradient to look like a dick, go die. If you have 8+horizontal gradient to look like balls (testicles), go die. If you have the 3 circle things to look like a boob, not as bad, but still, go somewhere, nobody wants you here.

3.)Age:

Ok, age doesn't really matter. BUT, you should really only play if you are like 14+. Little kids are annoying with their high pitch voices, screaming random sing-along-songs into my damn microphone. How the hell they got the game? I don't know, it's rated "M" so wtf. (I'm 15, got it last year, but I didn't spam the hell out of your mic, I didn't even have live probably, only had it for like 10 months, and dog chewed my mic so, only had a mic for about 6/7 months.)

4.)Betraying:

Ok, if there's a million people in a group and you throw a few grenades and accidentally kill me, It's acceptable. But not once you spawn some ass melees you in the back of the head (only drains shields), but still. Just, don't betray, if you don't want to play, don't, or leave.

Sorry for "language", like it was even inappropriate.

If I offended you, I don't know. My bad maybe.

Edited by Parasite 0004

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.)Age:

Ok, age doesn't really matter. BUT, you should really only play if you are like 14+. Little kids are annoying with their high pitch voices, screaming random sing-along-songs into my damn microphone. How the hell they got the game? I don't know, it's rated "M" so wtf. (I'm 15, got it last year, but I didn't spam the hell out of your mic, I didn't even have live probably, only had it for like 10 months, and dog chewed my mic so, only had a mic for about 6/7 months.)

To be fair, although they don't have the high pitched voice, adults do "sing-along-songs" too.

Shitty list imo

this is what pisses me off

1: Assault rifle start

WTF ARE YOU THINKING BUNGIE? STOP PUTTING THOSE SHITTY FUCKING ASS GUNS AS THE SPAWN GUN.

2:Shotgun campers

1337 skill suck a dick

3:Bad teammates

suck a cock learn 2 teamshoot

4: 14 year olds in mlg

OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMFG HOLY SHIT OMG OMG NOOB OMG gets very fucking tired after 10 mins of hearing your high pitched shit voices.

5: Standoff with assault rifle start

gg eat a cock bungie and btw fire shiska for being a fucknut

Andreas_loel...... Um, i think your's is a shitty list because assault rifle is actually good, you have to know how to use it which isn't hard. And thats why they gave you grenades, to throw at the camper, and scare him out of hiding.

And I covered bad teammates and little kids so...?

Andreas_loel...... Um, i think your's is a shitty list because assault rifle is actually good, you have to know how to use it which isn't hard. And thats why they gave you grenades, to throw at the camper, and scare him out of hiding.

And I covered bad teammates and little kids so...?

Agreed. Only scrubs don't know how to handle campers.

I'm beast with an AR, hense my Team Slayer rank being 50 ;]

Teabaggers wouldn't be so intolerable if they weren't terrible. Its usually like "Well, I've killed you 6 times and then you catch me without a shield from a fight, finish me, and your proud?" Like at least 90% of the time, they are absolute garbage who are just enjoying the rare moment where they killed someone

Teabaggers wouldn't be so intolerable if they weren't terrible. Its usually like "Well, I've killed you 6 times and then you catch me without a shield from a fight, finish me, and your proud?" Like at least 90% of the time, they are absolute garbage who are just enjoying the rare moment where they killed someone

Or they kill you with a shotgun when camping around a corner and think that their amazing at the game..

Honestly?

Can everyone stop moaning about Tea-bagging? It's just a little light hearted fun.

I agree with some of the things you said, though.

This guy sounds like one of the bad kids I was talking about in my post above. He probably plays nothing but Social Slayer and tea bags everyone he kills..

Lolz

This guy sounds like one of the bad kids I was talking about in my post above. He probably plays nothing but Social Slayer and tea bags everyone he kills..

Lolz

Ajay, can you please just cool the hell down? All I see is you acting like a Halo God in every post 'cause you're a General. Nobody gives a shite. Stop saying bad kid, it's the most pathetic insult ever.

And no, I'm not the kind of person who plays nothing but Social Slayer, in fact, I VERY RARELY play it, and I hardly ever Tea-bag. I don't care if an opponent is Tea-bagging me, I don't throw my controller into the wall because I'm so pissed off at a video game, I don't care if my team-mate is Tea-bagging an enemy, or even me.

It's just a game.

Ajay, can you please just cool the hell down? All I see is you acting like a Halo God in every post 'cause you're a General. Nobody gives a shite. Stop saying bad kid, it's the most pathetic insult ever.

And no, I'm not the kind of person who plays nothing but Social Slayer, in fact, I VERY RARELY play it, and I hardly ever Tea-bag. I don't care if an opponent is Tea-bagging me, I don't throw my controller into the wall because I'm so pissed off at a video game, I don't care if my team-mate is Tea-bagging an enemy, or even me.

It's just a game.

Ya know ninja gaiden(xbox) made throw my controller at the wall. That game made me so pissed i wanted kick a puppy. Now for the on topic opinion. Stop complaining all of you. Everyone plays differently, some people play for fun, trying to get some fun out. Some people play very seriously. Some people sing Rick Astley songs at the top of their lungs. Now stop whining.

Tea Baggin is pointless.....especially if the tea-bagger takes the kill from someone else and still insists he "owned" you.

What really pisses me off is when your team mates with no mic shoots you when you pick up a weapon they want----i.e. snipers/laser.

Edited by WaitinToDrag
typo

Tea Baggin is pointless.....especially if the tea-bagger takes the kill from someone else and still insists he "owned" you.

What really pisses me off is when your team mates with no mic shoots you when you pick up a weapon they want...IE snipers/laser.

I have no idea what Internet Explorer has to do with guns.

yea pretty much

Shitty list imo

this is what pisses me off

1: Assault rifle start

WTF ARE YOU THINKING BUNGIE? STOP PUTTING THOSE SHITTY FUCKING ASS GUNS AS THE SPAWN GUN.

2:Shotgun campers

1337 skill suck a dick

3:Bad teammates

suck a cock learn 2 teamshoot

4: 14 year olds in mlg

OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMFG HOLY SHIT OMG OMG NOOB OMG gets very fucking tired after 10 mins of hearing your high pitched shit voices.

5: Standoff with assault rifle start

gg eat a cock bungie and btw fire shiska for being a fucknut

1. Sounds like you just suck with the AR...get over it.

2. As everyone stated, campers are easily dealt with...use your grenades.

3. You sound like a great teammate. I hope to never get matched up with you, ever.

4. Meh, just like in every game, doesn't bother me too much anymore.

5. Stop playing Halo 3 and spare us all.

EDIT: Your list is legit gripes Parasite...tea-bagging was funny the first, second, and even third time. It is NOT funny anymore. Team-killing was NEVER funny.

It's just a game.

Wow, because I made a comment saying I'm good with an Assault Rifle, now I'm a "Halo God"? I don't go around posting everywhere saying "haha im a 50, your bad", I've never once posted something like that, so you can stop with that failure right there..

Lmao, how old are you, like 13? 14?

Whoever said anything about throwing a controller against a wall? I just said it makes no sense for someone to tea-bag you when they don't even get a legit kill on you. Even if they do, it's just pointless and stupid..

If anyone is throwing a controller against a wall, I got $20 on BoostedRadix. He gets so pissed in game, :)