Just purchased

7ranslucen7

M$ stopped being funny since Sony fanboys started using it. This isn't geared towards the typical FF fan.

Wasn't intentional, it's more distinguishable now that everybody uses it,

and there isn't a typical FF fan being that they've went from turn base, to tactic's grid style, and eventually RT ; it's geared towards FF fans regardless.

Wasn't intentional, it's more distinguishable now that everybody uses it,

and there isn't a typical FF fan being that they've went from turn base, to tactic's grid style, and eventually RT ; it's geared towards FF fans regardless.

Sure a FF fan may enjoy this, but that isn't the group it's targeted towards otherwise they would have put Final Fantasy in the title.

It is entertaining. I played it for hours and didn't even realize it. I like the Final Fantasy-esque style and characters. To me it looks like it's a spin off of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
I know what you mean by that with the whole crystal thing, except to me it looks more like the portable Final Fantasy Tactics games.

I really like this game i got dragged right into for hours and didnt even realize, which is good because to be honest not many games keep my attention anymore because they just arent fun.

And i used to be able to play warcraft 3 tower games for hours they were my favorite

Heh me too, only I used to play a ton of Starcraft tower defense games instead of Warcraft :D

I just got the rest of the points for CD (200/200) but I still like playing it...now that I have the achievements out of the way its just fun to try new and unique strategies to beat the waves

• 7 months later...