Pros/Cons

L3giOn

Well I just got this game in the mail today so I thought I'd bring up my likes and dislikes.

Pros:

Unique boss battles, numerous characters and weapons, lots of unlockables, you get most of the achievements just for playing through the game

Cons:

Bad camera angles, annoying controls (left analog stick moves the character AND controls your view), sub par graphics, repetitive

Hopefully this will help you decide whether or not you want to play it, since I'm the only one I know that has it.

I really liked the star wars lego, so this game should be interesting and fun. I just hope that it's not too easy and it will only last like 5 or 6 hours. Because that would be a waste of $40.00. Might have to be one of those games that you rent instead of buying.

Definitely rent it man because it won't take you long at all to finish.

the 100% completion i believe means not only going through and beating it but also getting all of the silver and gold canisters. which was pretty much the same thing for the lego star wars. i just checked and there is a thing in the shop that is a canister locator for 2.5 mill.

the 100% wouldnt be hard, there is a thing you can buy that locates all of the canisters so you can find them quite easily. im not sure it thats all you need to do though, there might be something else. probobly buy everything in the shop since there are bonus levels in there, i would get the 5,000,000 first though and then but the 50% discount so its cheaper. im on my second day of playing and have probobly played for 4 hours and have close to 500 in it. its relatively easy but repetitive since each level you do the same tings just in diff. enviroments. you might want to rent it like i did though. star wars was good but this game doesnt even compare, there are similarities like studs and canisters but your camera is right above your guys head so its hard to move easily, also it is day and night so it gets real dark. hope this helps

• 2 months later...