impossible?

Krisv2010

Is it still possible to create a team on the website? I tryed and I didn't see anywhere to make a team, I can't really find anywhere that I could make a team for this game.

And with the achievements, do you have to have a team to get them? And If not which ones can you get without having a fantasy team?

yea i was only going to get this because 80 MS points for 200 GS is a pretty good deal... can you explain how this dummy team of yours would work and give me a PM or w/e so that i can use it

Edit: do i need to have live draft tracker in order to create a fantasy football team on the site because i click on join mid-season or w/e and it does nothing but loads up the same exact page

Edited by Krisv2010

It should give you the log in page for your EA account, or a chance to register if you're not already. You don't have to have Draft Tracker for Score Tracker to work because creating a team/league on the EA site is essentially if not exactly the same process whether you're doing it for DT or ST. It's just if you'd played DT before then you'd already have a team or teams, but it's not necessary to have DT to play ST.

Edited by manieldoran

ya first time i tried i was not signed in but tried it again many times while signed in and still same thing.

Same here. I registered last night for an account and signed in and it still wouldn't work. I just tried it again being signed in already and it just takes me to the page I'm already at.

If it's too late to sign up for leagues I guess it's not a problem. I wasn't even planning on getting this but figured the 80 MS points for an easy 200 points would be nice.

Ditto for me on needing a "team" to complete the achievements. I was actually going to use my "Mid-Season" team and sent an email to the site asking about sign-ups not working.

I got a short and sweet email saying that I can no longer sign up. (it would have been nice to have that posted on the front page or something - or maybe take down the "Sign-Up button"?)

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to part with their dummy team info! :)

It's fine I understand, but it's probably more likely that the person who acquires my details could get info from my EA account, although that's only my email address which is the username anyway. Once you enter those details, all it will do is link your copy of the game with the EA account. When I log in using them, it doesn't say another console or GT has used them. It's just like me using a friend's console or a replacement one if mine broke. You've got them if you want to use them anyway.

The EA Sports team is not associated with an individual Gamertag. When a person is logged into the account the person originally owning the account cannot see any information. I know this because I have given out the login information for one of my teams to about 15 people, and haven't had any problems.

Ok. I didn't want you thinking I was an asshole or something. I really appreciate you sending me that stuff. I will probably use it, I just didn't want my account stolen for a measly 200 Gamerscore. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for answering the questions you guys!

No worries and I don't think you're an asshole. :p It's understandable.