Future Guide on the Way

Tyger7

I am going to make an achievement guide for this game. Reason being, I found a way to get the kill achievements and 5 mil blocks very very easily. I now just need 100% complete which I should finish within a day. Then I will write a very easy achievement guide. Anyways, do I just write text and the mods do the rest? Or do I have to copy and paste in the achievement stuff?

sure, i must figure out what level its on, but there's basically a spot where a door shuts behind you. You are faced with killing things coming from a window. All you do is make sure A button is held down. I did this by putting something on it. You get Hero mode and cant die. Three spiders and 2 flying guys come out every time you kill them. They fly above a spot you cant go to, so you instantly get the blocks without having to touch them. You can leave your game like that as long as you want. I got about 1.9 mil in that level leaving it only for minumum 1 hour and a half, maybe 2 hours.

There is a level on the jungle paraka boss fight that you can collect double the amount lego pieces than Tyger7's level with the window and pipes. Just do the same as Tyger7 mentioned but as a bonus you can kill almost all vhaki doing this on the third wave. If you already played through the first time,(recommended) be the playable boss on the boss fight for the jungle paraka levels(green), get gold and attack the boss with the gold attack, get gold and attack again, now the vhaki will come. just kick back in a corner and get gold once more, now you won't die, you'll get kills twice as fast because you are using the boss and you kill as many vhaki as you have time.

you have to position yourself just right.....and in the case if it does target the boss, it won't kill him. because you have the gold power up still, only this final gold attack will work in bringing his life down. just don't press "b" when next to the gold pile. I put myself in the far corner next to the water and just let it sit for 15 minutes and got over 300,000 lego pieces easily.:uzi:

• 1 month later...

I got 3 million:woop: .

Quick question in vekoks cove the blue room on the second level smugglers someting i cannot find the last 2 gold canisters. Its the last gold ranked level i need nd last 2 cnisters of the game for 100%. Can someonelist them quickly or say why they dont show at all on my map when i have the canister locater?

There's a square room with 2 obvious exits towards the end of the level, after your destroy the enemies in there take the exit that leads downstairs and you'll find the black constraction which you can only build with the Boss character.

Once you've built this simply head through the door to the tube room and sit back and collect your lego studs.

:)

EDIT: I found it was quicker to only kill the 3 crawling enemies as they respawn quick enough to fill your lego meter quickly. If you stand in a certain spot the flying enemies won't even approach you and you'll rack up the lego in no time :)

• 1 year later...