Just got my Grenade Launcher Trophy

Grenade Efficiency Trophy, Received 7/08/2008 19:59. Well decided to share this info with you all since alot of you are complainting about this, and tell you how I got it. I decided to go for it on the map with the fog.. I think is called End of the line, not sure, I was defending if this matters.

What I did is : At the part where the 1st 2 crates are, I went through the left side, (by the woods) and got close to their spawn. There I started fireing my noobtube at everyone I saw, I found out it works best if they're not moving (obviously) and shoot it at their chest or torso.

Oh, also I got it at my 7th kill with it not 6, idk why, but I was counting all of them and trust me it was 7.. which had me really pissed off, b/c I was expecting it at 6. Also I got like 3 more awards when I got that one.. I think it was Gold assault, and something else. I guess they unlock once you get this one. So again, aim for upper body, and be sneaky, also look for those camping, (snipers).

goodluck.

Slightly trickier than some of the other trophies but not incredibly difficult. The wildcard that needs 16 grenade kills IAR is quite insane lol. Only 1 map I think would be good for that is Ascension (or whatever the one with the Monastery is called).

Yeah it is, due to the grenade launcher being underpowered. But when I actually dedicated some time to it only, I didn't find it that difficult. I was frustrating thuogh, because I kept thinking I wasn't going to make it in time, and also that it appeared on my 7th kill and not the 6th.

yeah i got mine on my 7th kill with it too

People find it hard because the think its like a rocket or a call of duty for grenade launcher and aim for the feet when this only does about 50 damage you got to hit the right on for it to be a 1 shot kill. but i found it ok hard it took me 2 games to get use to the launcher and the i got it, i think i got it on over and out on defender side

Edited by und3rdoggy

lol people are "COMPLAINING"? not really... and this is not really hard to get... just go on the map asencion and blow them away easy! the map is somewhat small and theres only on vehicle which is the humvie... alot of people usually call it the no vehicle map... but there is one vehicle lol... anyway its not hard just aim for thier feet or direct impact, tho sometimes(it takes 2 shots for one person... the people are are full health)

Not very hard to get buddy. Took me like 3 games when I was actually trying. You = FAIL

LMAO, so I fail?, but it took you 3 games actually trying?, when I clearly said It took me one, Frustrated? yes. because it didn't happen at 6 but 7, also because its so underpowered, and going around with just "teh n00btube *" IS failing. But ok buddy. Im already 996 on the leaderboard w/o ever doing any stat padding. you = EPIC FAILURE, for talking out your ass.

lol you are worthless.

Agreed :D

ill work on this tomorow thanks for sum tips

No, problem man, I just drop in this thread, because yes alot of other people have been complainting, and there's so many other threads of some sweet crying about this goddamn granade launcher.

Is this glitched beyond belief? Does it have to be with a specific grenade launcher attachment? I just got 11 kills IAR with the 2000EGLM, the grenade launcher on the F2000, and I didn't get the Grenade Launcher Efficiency Trophey or the Explosive Efficiency Trophy :s!

Hmm. I don't believe it has to be a specific weapon, I used the M16 if that matters. Also it is not completely glitched, but it's definitely not 6 kills, I got it on my 7th.

Wow what a bunch of dick waggling fools on this thread. Who cares how skilled your were with the grenade launcher, we're looking for tips.

The best was the fact that it has to be point blank in the chest and the suggestions for what maps work the best. Define yourselves by something other than silly stats, whatever happen to just trying to help a guy out? If your so good lend us some of your wisdom instead of talking trash about someone's skills or frustration. What kind of low self-esteem do some of you kids have? I'm man enough to admit that I was having trouble with it. Life's too short to lie to yourself or others. It's ok to not know something.

I for one welcome the tips from the original poster and will put them to use.

Cheers-