Now with Achievements

Crash

My Apologies, to unlock the achievements, I spoke to a bard located in Lower Jeuno. The bard is named Tuh Almobanka and is located just past the Auction House in the "Merry Minstrel". After speaking with Tuh Almobanka, I was given the option to Unlock Achievement (it was the last option) and when clicked on, I had the options Job Level and Sysnthesis Skill. When I clicked on these options the achievement was unlocked.

i see why they did it that way, if you automatically got the achievement when you completed the requirments them all the peaopl that have already spent so long playing wouldnt get the achievements, they would have to start again. but now they can all go talk to the person and get the achievments

• 1 year later...
I vowed not to play this game because its a SHITTY MMO. I love MMORPGs, but i didnt wanna play this one, especially 3 years after its been out, but if the achievements wont take long, you may see me on there..

whatever. i loved this game AND i hated wow. this is the best mmo ive ever played right behind diablo 2.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/reject444.png