Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the game from Gamefly so I need all the achievements. If people can help out my tag is VGA Dark Mac, you can probably see it on the post though. Send me a message or enter private chat so we can talk. It would be great if it were someone who has done it before as I've never played this game myself.

Edit: I got quite a few of them myself but I still need a ton. I'll be on at some point today until 4pm EST.

I need to play challenges #6 (disco dancing) & #16 (Flickering Frenzy) to complete the 1000 and I haven't unlocked them yet for some odd reason. If anyone has them unlocked and is willing to play them one time with me, I'd be willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Or, if any advice can be given as to how I can unlock them, it would be much appreciated.

I need some as well. I tried creating a dummy acount with 48 hr free trial but that doesn't seem to help. I need to win 3 games when not the host and I also need share and share alike. I also have only one mini-game that has not unlocked if anyone can help me there.

I am willing to help anyone out with any acheivements they need as long as I am helped too. Thanks