What are your thoughts on the game?

I'm really liking it as well. As a fan of all the movies (including the new one) this game was a great way to experience those films in an interactive way. I loved the humor they injected in just about every cutscene, and the dinosaurs you were able to play was a nice bonus. Still not quite sure this is my fav LEGO game though since I really liked being able to have all those cool super powers in the LEGO Marvel and LEGO Batman games, but this one is probably in my top 5 for sure!

How's the driving & races compared to past LEGO games? I heard rumors that they "improved" it a bit.

It's better, but of course some of the stuff still control a bit like poo. I think the Pteranodon might be the worst of the bunch, but the Gyrospheres feel super great :francis:

I'm enjoying it so far but the story missions feel quite short. This could be because I just came off Lego Batman 3 but it does seem like there's a lot of extra content. Plus being able to play as a raptor is awesome in itself:p

The first three films feel short compared to the fourth film.

• 2 months later...

I personally haven't played the game myself but I have watched my partner (Lovable Holly) play through a little of it. What I have seen so far looks very promising, I have always liked the Lego games and I am looking forward cracking into this one. I can only play it when she has finished as we don't play each others games until we have finished them ourselfs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved this game as much as I love the movies since Jurassic Park came out when I was little and I always liked Dinosaurs. I recent played Lego Pirates and Star Wars the Complete Saga for backward compatibility and it felt weird not being open world but still enjoyable. Hopefully Lego lord of the Rings gets the same treatment and becomes backwards compatible too since I enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to agree, I think it has been one of the best Lego games, at least for how the story has been put together, with the most well known or pinnicle parts of the movies (with some added humor thrown in), the wife and I have really enjoyed playing this one, and as it turns out, I havent seen the 3rd movie, as none of it was familiar. I always thought I had.

• 1 month later...
:yay: Enjoyed the playing the game a lot. I always love playing the Lego games. This one didnt take to long to get 100% on. I'm playing every lego game, right now I'm working on Lego Marvel Avengers. So far my favorite lego game is Lego Deminsion. Love how you have to use the toy pads for some missions. Also loved collecting all the lego parts and putting them together :yay:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...