Making fast easy money

As soon as you can save the game do so and go and bet on a horse race. Pick the horse with the lowest odds and put all your money on it. If you win, save and repeat. If you loose, Load and repeat. It may take a few loads but, you win pretty easily. Also, you'll get the "What are the odds" achievement. Hope this helps anyone with money issues.

As soon as you can save the game do so and go and bet on a horse race. Pick the horse with the lowest odds and put all your money on it. If you win, save and repeat. If you loose, Load and repeat. It may take a few loads but, you win pretty easily. Also, you'll get the "What are the odds" achievement. Hope this helps anyone with money issues.

Can I suggest you put it on the horse with the higher odds instead.

Usually one of the bottom 2 horses (Blue & purple I think). You might have to reload a couple of times but it worked for me very quickly.

Then drive back to house. Save & repeat. Might have been luck but in about twenty minutes I had millions & never had to worry about money since.

The car lists made me around 1m cash. Probably not as quick, but it's an achievement requirement to turn in all 3 lists.

you might be faster earning one million by doing wheelies : P

i also do the medic and firefighter missions as soon as possible. plus spraying all 100 tags in ls so you get free ak and tec9 at the johnsons house and you never have to worry about money again.

Edited by exxonic