Game delisted

Well, apparently the game has been removed from the Marketplace. Also, the add-on DLC, which was to bring the game to a full 20 achievements with 200:gsicon:, has been scrapped. So currently it looks like anyone who has started this, will forever have 17 unobtainable achievements on his card.

While having dodged that bullet, I nevertheless feel your pain. :(

However small the chance, I would like to think that MS may edit the game to 3 achievements for 25g.

Almost definitely won't happen, but they shouldn't have released the game/made the GS obtainable in the first place...

That would be the decent thing to do, but I think it has a snowball's chance in hell.

• 3 months later...

Just FYI this is straight from the MS Community Manager, Helen Casper

"Microsoft Studios is always evaluating its portfolio of products to determine what is best for gamers, families and the company, and this decision was the result of the natural ebb and flow of our portfolio management. Customers will still be able to play The Little Mermaid Undersea Treasures and use any content they have already acquired, but The Little Mermaid will no longer be available in the Store.

The achievements associated with the story mode of this game will not be obtainable.

Thank you and we hope to see you in some of our other communities."

• 4 months later...