• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I am also looking to complete online achievements for this game. I am not a bad racer, but there are lots of racers out there much better than I am and finding someone in the lobbies to beat 5 times in a row for the Iron Man achievement for example is very difficult! Please message me or send frined request if you want help to complete the online achievements and I hope you will help me in return :) GT: MattBuzz1969

• 4 weeks later...

right im looking for another 6 ppl to each get the king of the hill cheevo driver duel championship me and my mate are up for it but we all need to co operate and it will take a few hours for us all to do this but if we can all stay on and listen to what we need to do we can do this so add me up and we will be doing this all day on sunday gt pie eater wigan just add me and say that your in and lets get this done thankyou

Hi Pie Eater!

I would be in plus I have a friend, possibly 2 or 3 that would be keen. Plus BobBaumeister is in so that should make around 6 or 7 players? I know it will take a few hours to get everybody the achievement. We can just use Xbox Party to join up and co-ordinate the races so that everybody ends up with the achievement. Please add me or message me if you want to set up a session. Seeing as will take a few hours maybe a Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be best? I myself am online most days and weekends and can slot into anytime day or night :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking to finally finish this game up. I just need two simple online achievements but both are DLC - "Ready To Rock" - win an online event in a Speedhunters Edition car and "Rock Hard" - win an online event in a car from the Legends Pack. It will take a couple minutes. I can't seem to find rooms where people are racing these cars.

In return I'll help you with any online achievements you need. That is any EXCEPT King of the Hill which was the biggest nightmare ever and I'm going to try to never even think of it again (from this point on).

So if you are interested send me a message over xbl (Fall Be Kind). We can knock these out really quick. You'll need the DLC of course. Cya

Edited by Fall Be Kind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am planning to setup up a boosting party of at least 8 players (more may join as well) to boost EXCLUSIVELY king of the hill with the method described there: http://www.trueachievements.com/a148680/king-of-the-hill-achievement.htm?showguides=1

If anyone wanna take part just add your GT to the list below:

1-Aggression Pure

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...