Dunamis 15 (JP) [G+R]

sanger

Thank you for this good guide - the only confusing point was here:

With the next choice go back to selecting second choice and keep skipping until the following achievement unlocks.

{Achievement Unlocked: イベントCGコンプリート率100%}...

that you have to take from this point every time the second choice ... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Achievement Walkthrough

Press B three times to back out to Main Menu.

CONTINUE > QUICK LOAD > No. 01

Press X to go to pause menu.

Select 6th item from the top which is フロ-チャ-ト. Scroll left until you get to 9月3日 第二章 [掃除] (you need to scroll until about 30% in the scroll bar). Press A, then make left choice by pressing left and A.

Select second choice.

At the next selection, press X to go to pause menu. Select 6th item from the top which is フロ-チャ-ト. Scroll left until you get to 9月18日 第一章 [行方不明の菓]. Press A, then make left choice by pressing left and A.

Select second choice.

At the next selection, press X to go to pause menu. Select 6th item from the top which is フロ-チャ-ト. Go all the way left to the beginning of the flowchart. Then, go 8 items to the right. It should say 9月2日 第一章 [カフェに行く途中 で] and press A. Make left choice by pressing left and A.

Select second choice and start skipping.

After making three choices, you will get to a selection with three options. Select second choice and start skipping. At the next selection, press X, and then select クイックロ-ド which is second choice from the top. Then quick load No. 02.

Select third choice and start skipping.

With the next choice go back to selecting second choice and keep skipping until the following achievement unlocks.

{Achievement Unlocked: イベントCGコンプリート率100%}

At the next dialogue selection, press X, and then select TIPS which is 5th choice from the top. Read through every single TIPS message so that at the top it says 000, 126, 100%.

{Achievement Unlocked: 全てを知った羊}

{Gamer Picture Unlocked}

{Achievement Unlocked: オペレーション・フィフティーン}

Is there any way to be a little more specific for this? All I am missing is the 54th tip, and I have followed this guide twice and so far no luck in getting it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for another great guide, Sanger! :drunk

And many thanks to the tips of the others... another 1000GS Japanese game in my tag.

Next one, a J-RPG: Students of the Round (it seems almost no one has achivement in this game)... and of course trying to finish Root Double Before Crime. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Facing a complete restart using the ps3 trophies guide instead as, like most others here, I was missing the two tips. Managed to fluke getting tip 87 but cannot for the life of me get tip 54. Hopefully the other guide is accurate as I am not doing a third playthrough.

EDIT : One other thing. Don't quit out the game for any reason, you lose all your fucking auto saves.

EDIT 2 :- All done. I used the Ps3 trophies walkthrough to do another playthrough. As has been stated before, you need to select both options on the timeline the first time to get tip 54. Just select the first one, let it play till the next option, then go back to the timeline and select the second choice. This will net you tip 54. Sadly, I cannot remember how I got tip 87 to unlock.

• 3 months later...

For those who has problem with tip 54 & 87, I finally figured out.

Here are the quotes from original guide:

Select 6th item from the top which is フロ-チャ-ト. Scroll left until you get to 9月3日 第二章 [掃除] (you need to scroll until about 30% in the scroll bar). Press A, then make left choice by pressing left and A.

Select second choice.

=> This will give you tip 54.

At the next selection, press X to go to pause menu. Select 6th item from the top which is フロ-チャ-ト. Scroll left until you get to 9月18日 第一章 [行方不明の菓]. Press A, then make left choice by pressing left and A.

Select second choice.

=> This will give you tip 87.

If you didn't get the two tips the first time, just load these two story points, and here you are. I don't exactly know why.

• 1 month later...

Press B three times to back out to Main Menu.

CONTINUE > QUICK LOAD > No. 01

Press X to go to pause menu.

Select second choice.

Select second choice.

FOLLOW THIS SECTION AND I UNLOCKED BOTH TIP 54 AND 87 IN THESE 2 STEPS :)

• 1 month later...
I'm only missing tip 87. How do I unlock it? :/

I'm sure this is how you unlock 87. Go to where the picture shows and selecting both choices. Basically I started from that point and selected the first choice then somehow backed out and went back to this screen and selected the next choice and when I looked at tips it was now available to pick and unlocked the rest of cheevos.

?1?9?18?????????: Select both choices.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/MainComptonese/DSCN3474.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After making three choices, you will get to a selection with three options. Select the second choice and start skipping. At the next selection, press X, and then select クイックロ-ド which is second choice from the top. Then quick load No. 02.

Select third choice and start skipping.

{Achievement Unlocked: イベントCGコンプリート率100%}

I had 97% at the end when I looked in the pause menu. The only confusing thing was after selecting the third choice you said to select the second choice and I was unsure if that was once or for the remainder of the game til the achievement popped. Other than that great guide.

• 1 month later...