Bail Bonds Locations

IEvil IMonkey

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you recall Maude sends emails that if you wait too long these guys get away...so I'd say if you waited until the eng of game to go after them - they're gone...

I beat the game and played for over 2 hours after and still found them, so no. I accident killed one of them, I tried to stun the banker before he ran but I shot him as soon as he jumped...it didn't end well for him.

If you recall Maude sends emails that if you wait too long these guys get away...so I'd say if you waited until the eng of game to go after them - they're gone...

I'm not so sure about that. I've only got about six missions to go and I just did the first one. If it's time sensitive, they give you a looooooooooooooooot of leeway.

Now, maybe the end of the game is too late (Though Bajan said otherwise), but I didn't plan on waiting to find out.

I beat the game and played for over 2 hours after and still found them, so no. I accident killed one of them, I tried to stun the banker before he ran but I shot him as soon as he jumped...it didn't end well for him.

This is what I needed to hear, Ive beaten the game, but havent done these, wasnt sure if they would still show up after the main story was finished

So thankyou

And thanks to those who have posted pics to the locations as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...