Glitched Achievements?

Xtrem3 Poptarts

Two things I've figured out -- For the FUT Manager Tasks achievement, you actually have to view the Manager Tasks section after you've completed all 13 in order for the achievement to unlock. Also, changing the Captaincy in FUT, you actually have to view your squad and hit "Y" and manage your team through that... then it will unlock.

Two things I've figured out -- For the FUT Manager Tasks achievement, you actually have to view the Manager Tasks section after you've completed all 13 in order for the achievement to unlock. Also, changing the Captaincy in FUT, you actually have to view your squad and hit "Y" and manage your team through that... then it will unlock.

The thing is...if you've already done this in the early access version and it didn't unlock in the retail release you're buggered (like me) until they patch it. Like I posted in another thread they're having a tracking error with this on their servers..which is why some achievements didn't unlock.

FUT seasons can deffo be done offline.

For the hat-trick one, I'm sure I did this twice and it popped on the second try. The only difference is the second time all 3 goals came in the first half. Some people only class it a hat trick if the goals are all scored in one half. So maybe they have to be scored all in the same half??

Thankfully, none of the achievements have glitched for me thus far. Perhaps it has got to do with early access? As in, people who experienced the non-unlocking achievements have all played early access?

Perfect hat trick unlocked for me in my first game on FIFA 14, when I was using sliders to get the legendary comeback.

Changing a formation unlocked a little trickier. But the key is you need to change the formation on the main "dashboard" thing. Upon changing, use d-pad to move right one tile, and it'll unlock.

FUT Seasons, I got it by winning 4 games in a row in Division 10, offline, to get 12 points.

All 13 FUT manager's task will take some time to unlock. Upon completing the last task, the game goes into a bit of lag because it wants to give you a free gold pack. Wait a bit until the game gives the free gold pack, and the achievement should pop there and then.

Opening 20 packs unlocked for me on the 1st pack as well. I'm inclined to believe that EA is trying to make up for screwing up my finances (and life, in general) in FIFA 12 and 13 with all those real cash on packs for the IF player achievements. :D

FUT captain can be changed by pressing Y in the Squad menu, and then using the Player Roles option. It should unlock immediately upon changing the captain.

For 10 games with a player, key is the player must be one that you purchased from the transfer market, not pulled from a pack.

If you just want the achievement and don't care about results, buy any player on the cheap and put him in the starting 11. He should have a white shield on his card. Enter a offline season and forfeit the first nine games. Play the 10th game and the achievement should unlock when the 10th game loads.

For 10 games with a player, key is the player must be one that you purchased from the transfer market, not pulled from a pack.

If you just want the achievement and don't care about results, buy any player on the cheap and put him in the starting 11. He should have a white shield on his card. Enter a offline season and forfeit the first nine games. Play the 10th game and the achievement should unlock when the 10th game loads.

Thanks for this. Was really scratching my head as to why it didn't unlock for me.

That'll be why then. :) Pretty sure I got this guy from a pack.

I'll get it soon enough without boosting it. Thanks! :D

Thanks for this Eggnogga, helped me get the Manager Tasks Pack & Achievement. :)

I didn't even need to play the full game, it unlocked as the match started. Also I didn't even need to quit 9 games.

Im struggling to get "Control- change formation in career", "SKills to pay the bills- beat a friends skill score" to unlock
The formation one was funky for me, but you have to scroll over to the Team Management tab, hit the LS over to the right a couple times, pause, and it should unlock. As for the "Skills" one, that's easy. Just go to the 'Skills Games' tab and beat your friends score.

Im struggling to get "Control- change formation in career", "SKills to pay the bills- beat a friends skill score" to unlock

As above. The change formation has to be done between games, NOT during.

And the skill game has to be done when your in that mode of the game from the main menu. Again, NOT while the match is loading as these wont count. :)

• 4 months later...