How is the game so far?

Craphex

crappy.

Rent rent rent

I suspected as much due to them taking stuff away that I enjoy in Lost Planet 2, personally I'll wait till Lost Planet 3 is a tenner, it's a ashame because bought the 2nd on launch because it had a brilliant demo, loved the co-op.

Anyway there's a new review from 360.org here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/lost-planet-3/review/

I'll be renting this one, anyone have an estimate on how long it takes to complete?

Consensus seems to be around 10 hours.

Been playing on the pc version. Story, imo, is really good. It's been a long, long time since any game's story actually has me waiting to get back to it so much.

And I'd love to do multiplayer, if there were ever any players online...much less players that actually have connection too. It's decent when I can get a match though.

I really liked this game. Mostly for the story & character driven aspect that was much less hokey than the first one. Gameplay was fun, but the game has a few forgivable bugs here & there. The MP was a bit of a drag achievement-wise but I really liked the 3 vs. 3 Akrid matches once I got a few deployables. Just a warning to those choosing hard difficulty right off the bat; it can be quite challenging and could possibly ruin an otherwise favorable experience.

• 1 month later...