Is anyone else here completely bored of Halo 4?

GaryYEAH

I loved the story, mostly because I was so immersed and excited (played the entire campaign day one).

MP died for me during the last DLC releases of Reach. I can only play Halo 4 when I have 2 or more friends to play with. The game is just dull, and the online community makes it worse. I remember playing Halo 2/3 and being able to laugh every game with random players. Now everyone's just mute or incredibly annoying.

Then again I feel like the age groups completely changed. I don't remember playing Halo 2/3 with people that were younger than me.

I just recently started playing Halo 4's MP again and I've been reminded how much I enjoy it. Such a breath of fresh air compared to the trash that was standard Reach MP. I just wish people still didn't always vote for bloody Ragnarok in Big Team. There are other maps you know. Anyway, now I'm looking forward to the Championship Bundle next month. Hope that the extra armour skins are for every armour piece in the game. Then I can finally wear my GUNGNIR armour.

There are still some stuff about the MP that may turn players off but last month's weapon tuning update did WONDERS for the game.

• 4 shot kill BR
  • Faster Kill Times
  • DMR range DECREASED
  • Legendary slayer added: No AA's, no load outs - ALL on-map weapon pickups.
  • Team Throw down (Old Halo settings).

Definitely check out the MP if you haven't since the update, it's night and day better.

Unless the upcoming Champion Bundle DLC has achievements which unfortunately it doesnt look like it will (I never had a game at 2000G and it would be awesome for Halo 4 to fill the gap) then it will remain boring.

It has achievements. Check the dedicated board for a list of them as seen on Halo Waypoint.

I must admit, I didn't enjoy Halo 4 on release at all. I stopped playing after a few weeks and the friends I had who came back after Halo 3 didn't continue to play either. Some weapons were massively overpowered and the gameplay was pretty stale.

I read about the weapon update a few weeks ago now, and I decided to give it another go. Currently I'm loving the game as it is - it feels like a true Halo game.

I read about the weapon update a few weeks ago now, and I decided to give it another go. Currently I'm loving the game as it is - it feels like a true Halo game.

New weapon update made a world's difference.

I've been playing since launch, but getting rid of the ultimate-ranged DMR and getting the BR back in people's hands with a 4sk has been HUGE.

New weapon update made a world's difference.

I've been playing since launch, but getting rid of the ultimate-ranged DMR and getting the BR back in people's hands with a 4sk has been HUGE.

I agree with you, I'm pleased they nerfed the boltshot also. The BR is actually worth using now! :D

What annoys me most is the lack of actual support for people who share one screen in splitscreen. It's not a correct situation if all of the Forge maps are impossible to play on one screen with four people due to lag (by Xbox' processing). This lag also causes online lags and less frames, and this makes us die more often.

Even Halo 2, 3 and Reach made it better. Let the background dissapear, or whatever, I don't care about clipping bugs, as long as anyone can play with normal FPS. But with Forge in Halo 4.. forget it!