Glitch?

Deevs

Hi everyone,

(first, sorry for my rather poor english)

I finished second playthrough (first was on easy) yesterday and after watching all credits I started new game+ on hard... and I don't know if this is glich or intentional, but I was invincible, at least until level 3, chicken part.

I'll try to describe everything I did before I discovered this, so maybe someone else could check it...

1. My first playthrough was on easy (without dying and entering shop)

2. The second playthrough I started just after finished first (without going to menu) and I beat it one sitting

3. Through 2nd playthrough I fully upgraded health and hellbore and afair didn't die (If I died, I returned to menu and load last checkpoint, like I did in may 1st ply)

4. After all credits, when I was in main menu I started last checkpoint once more, but it wasn't intentional, I did't it by accident, anyway the game started at fight with white knight, but I quit to menu

5. I started new game+ on hard and... I could go without being hit by anything

This 'glitch' lasts to level 3 at least, to fight with chicken (before you ride on it). You can still die on this bigger 'pistons' as I did, but apart from that you are invincible. I couldn't pass through this flying part on level 3, where it seems this glich stops working and because I didn't buy any health upgrades I couldn't pass it and get back to shop either.

When I started new game on hard it didn't work anymore.

If this would work somehow more than once (and also on arcade mode) it would be a blessing :)

• 3 weeks later...