Run on Sentence Froze

jeffyy pop

while trying to get this cheevo, my game went to a blank screen after destroying the boat at the end, i gave it about 5 minits, ejected the game and it went to the dash board . still on 1200g .

im not gonna attempt this acheevment again till remedy update the game.

actually this run on sentence isnt as hard as i thought it would be. once u get used to some of the tough areas - i.e run your ass off thru the blinking telegraph pole woods! its just a sham it has a major bug at the end, but it only glitches if you havent died, when i did it.

Lol I thought I would have been the only one this happened to aswell. Stupid freeze got me at the end of a successful run aswell. I paused for a moment after defeating the boat and then ran forward and....'blackness'.

Next time I ran forward immediately after defeating boat and all worked ok!

• 3 weeks later...
This pile of shit DLC has frozen on me twice at the end while going for this. Once when I destroyed the 2nd set of TVs and once when it was loading the ending cutscene. I did what the OP said and no achievement at main menu.

This is horse shit, fix your fucking game Remedy. I've earned this achievement 2 times now.

This EXACT same thing just happened to me. This achievement is almost not worth getting now.

Same problem here.

But, at my first try i died in the middle of the game. But i even played til the end. Destroyed the boat and run towards the TV - no freeze.

The second run worked well and i finished it without dying but got the freeze. Open - close - restart doesn´t worked here :(

Besides the lost nerves and the 50 GS it´s a annoying. At least, when i payed for the game i want a full working title. I hope they fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was just going for my Run on Sentence/Fast and Furious and the game froze white after I fired my 3rd flaregun into the TVs. I turned off my Xbox and got back on, game loaded at the pre-boss checkpoint but only Fast and Furious popped up. Bloody annoying, but at least if you sprint through the DLC and just be a little bit free and easy with the shottie ammo it only takes about an hour.

Man i was mad i did run on sentence and fast and furious. After i beat it it froze on the screen saying loading. i was about to smash my 360. I ejected the tray then push it to make the tray go back in and it put me on the dashboard as usual. i restarted alan wake and the damn achieve popped on the main menu. i was happy. so if this happens to anyone else try doing what i did and it may pop. just thought id give a heads up.

thank you so much for that post!!!!!!

man i was so happy that i made it through the dlc without dying and then

in the end the loading screen froze! i was about to destroy my xbox lol

good that i did nothing and first checked the forum. thanks a ton!! :)

• 2 years later...

So im guessing they haven't fixed the freezing issue, the first run through i went the misc cheevs and it did not freeze, second runthrough that i did, i died near the books and thought id just try to get to the end without dying, i did and it froze after i ent to the last tv but i managed to get fast and furious in that run through, after reading this post i tried with notifications off and after killing the boat i waited for the dialogue to finish but after killing the boat after a few sentences of the dialogue, the screen went blank and froze again? I cant even be arsed playing it again now eventhough it isn't that hard, i switched it back on to see if id get it at main menu, but didn't! Wish it wasn't glitched or whatever it is