New Expansion! - Seekers of Adoulin

XenoSamurai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fun game, i just recently came back and have an 80dnc/war i never got very far back when only ziliart was out made to 65 as a pld so this is all new for me and my ls is very nice and help me with pretty much everything i ask, looking forward to the next expansion. im on bismarck

• 4 months later...

I know they're doing a retail version of the expansion, so I was wondering if it would include the actual game and the previous expansion pack in it?

It's retailing at £17.99.

This is the amazon link to the retail version:-

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BLW4CUK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1ZH6DMG4CG36SQK8661M&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BLW4CUK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1ZH6DMG4CG36SQK8661M&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294[/ame]

That's just the expansion Disc the full game will be on the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition But i can not seem to find any website with the EU release.

So what i have Done is Brought the Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition On steam for £17.99, Then went on Ebay and brought myself a used copy Final Fantasy XI Online: The Vana'diel Collection 2008. I brought a German version so i had a few problem installing 'The Wings Of The Goddess' expansion. So i also had to buy a Used copy of that expansion aswell after Installing it, It also downloaded Abyssea's Expansion set.

Edited by I MulligaN I

• 2 months later...