Howdo you get the top recruit achievment

Mosey 415

• 1 month later...

Yeah this one is tough. The best thing to do is to build up your recruiting grade until it is an A+, then like ScubaSteve said, start recruiting a 5 star freshman or sophomore. It is really kind of a crapshoot because you dont know where the young guys will go. I got a #36 recruit with Valparaiso but still havent gotten a top 10 guy yet. Another key is to look for 5 star guys in your state. If you are doing Duke, look in NC because they seem to generally be more likely to have the "Stay close to home" characteristic. If you are a big school, have an A+ recruiting grade, and choose young 5 star guys in your state, you should eventually pick one up.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking through these threads, doesn't look like this will be an easy one. I just finished one season where I won the natl champ, and figured that would help me. I start recruiting the top 10. Spent all this dag on time going to visit em, etc. I think the max I had them at was 57% for one, but there were a couple A's and B's in there. So I am thinking i am good. I get to recruiting day, and I be ____ if all those lil punks didn't go to other schools. Complete waste of time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...