No autosave!!!

Janier234

Just noticed that this year 2k decided to remove the ability to turn off auto save. This really sucks, now you have to make sure you score gold on all your drills in career mode. The only solution to this is to exit to your dashboard before the game autosaves at the end of the drill. It wouldn't be so bad if the loading for this game was relatively short, which it isn't do to the constant updates the game will be having throughout the season. I finally felt like 2k finally released a basketball with very minimal flaws on the scheduled date without having to wait weeks or even months for an update, (we all saw what a nightmare 2k11 and 2k12 were upon their releases) but not having the ability to turn off autosave this year really poops. Hopefully they add the option in the upcoming months.... Sorry for ranting, just felt like I had to point this out.

I think it's because this year, since the new thing is VC, the game has to check with the server online every time your game does something. If they added the option to turn off auto save, there would undoubtedly be various ways to exploit the system.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...