Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

I don't think that's correct. In my experience the AI Special Infected will spawn regardless of whether of not a player controlled Infected spawns.

I have done it on 2 different gamer tags with 2 controllers and it works perfectly. Also dont worry if you get attacked by a witch she doesnt count as a special infected for the achievement

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound horrible, but hard in this game frustrates me like nothing else! Is there a group of people out there willing to run me through each level on hard? It's my last achievement and I can't take it anymore. My counter for this achievement was reset each time new dlc came out so i'm stuck at zero levels completed. Msg me on xbox if you're interested. :)

This may sound horrible, but hard in this game frustrates me like nothing else! Is there a group of people out there willing to run me through each level on hard? It's my last achievement and I can't take it anymore. My counter for this achievement was reset each time new dlc came out so i'm stuck at zero levels completed. Msg me on xbox if you're interested. :)

Looking to do an expert run myself. Every random person who joins my games seems to be a douche bag, so I'd like to hook up with some people through here. I'd prefer to use glitches because I'm over trying to do these levels legit.

Looking for at least 1 but the more the better to beat death toll and blood harvest on expert, if need be I can also help u with no mercy and dead air, i already finished those so I can sacrifice myself to help make things easier so u can get to the rescue vehicles. Hit me up if interested, I can help u out with any other games as well as I have gamefly. Thanks. Gt. TRIPPINIIBABY69

I'm looking for a couple of people to go through the campaigns on Expert. We will be doing this with the glitch, meaning we will be playing through the levels on easy until the finale then switching it to expert. This is mainly to just make it less time consuming. If anyone is interested, please send me a message on XBL or on Trueachievements.com - NOT ON HERE. We can then work out the best times for everyone to get together once I find people that are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

GT: Chaos Suikoden

I know there's a different thread for the DLC achievements but I thought I'd post here too.

I need the Sacrafizzle achievement and the 3 generators running at the same time. If anyone can get online to help today then just send me a F/R. I'll be leaving my Xbox on, only on today though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for GOOD, EXPERIENCED players to boost these achievements. i will help you in return.

Sacrifizzle

Chaos Generator

Barrel Rolled

I haven't played this for more than a year but I used to beat 2 - 3 expert campaigns a night to help people get achievements. When I get my groove back I can run with the best. message or add me. thanks! I am on some week nights 5-9 pm EST every other weekend friday 5pm-? saturday 12-? sunday 12-5 EST

GT: Roxis Maxs

Edited by serjical_strike