Free Avatar Items

k2345

Also im not sure if im allowed to post this but users at this link

http://slickdeals.net/f/4793240-GameStop-Presents-GameStock-2012-Sweepstakes-IWG-8-4-12

are posting the codes for the avatar prop out on the open forum as they have no use for them so feel free to snag them.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can people outside the US enter?

I tried entering, it works but it's a bit of a pain. You need to find a US address which works. That said Google Maps does that pretty well, and Battleships tend to work so go for it.

Other than that you can't use an address outside of the US, so if the off chance you actually won something physical, you'd never get it.

Added a new Item the Verizon 4G LTE Tablet Prop

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00001000-696a-c2a3-ca24-d567585709f0/0/thumblg.png

On the US dashboard there is an Ad for Verizon called "Visit The Fasterpiece Theatre" to get the prop you need to go to the "Fasterpiece Theatre" and watch a video, this will unlock the prop, to unlock the prop you need to go to the "The Velocity shop" when there scroll to the right & you should see the prop picture (similar to above), just click on it & download the prop.

I finally found the add and got the prop. Thanks.

I tried entering, it works but it's a bit of a pain. You need to find a US address which works. That said Google Maps does that pretty well, and Battleships tend to work so go for it.

Other than that you can't use an address outside of the US, so if the off chance you actually won something physical, you'd never get it.

I'm sure lots of people around the states whos address have been randomly entered will be surprised to hear they won something LOL

I know theres a High School in Beverly hills that have been getting quite a few entries LOL

There is a new application called Kinect PlayFit available to american accounts but it will be soon available to all countries.

The classic way to login to your american account and download it works fine.

Kinect PlayFit is a new fitness dashboard that aggregates and tracks the calories you burn as you play a variety of Kinect games, from “Dance Central 2” to “Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012” to “Kinect Star Wars.”

Kinect PlayFit lets you view your personal stats over time and see leaderboards that show how you rank against Xbox LIVE members across the globe. Get credit for the calories you burn while having fun with Kinect, and earn Kinect PlayFit Achievements, Gamerscore and Avatar Awards.

Taken from http://majornelson.com/2012/07/10/ki...aunches-today/

I'm sure lots of people around the states whos address have been randomly entered will be surprised to hear they won something LOL

I know theres a High School in Beverly hills that have been getting quite a few entries LOL

Vince McMahon in Stamford CT has just won a Kinect Avatar prop lol