• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I set up a boosting session over on True Achievements to work on:

-Conflict Domination

-Decoy Domination

-Saboteur Domination

-Siege Domination

-Total Domination

It is for this Monday, July 9th at 10PM EST. There are five of us at the moment, so we need at least three more people. I would like to get at least five more people to have as back-ups. Also, we might try for:

-True Ghost

-Counter-Intelligence

Just shoot me a message over Xbox LIVE (GT: DarKnight80) letting me know if you are interested. It is scheduled for two hours.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=220246

I would love to jump in this group. I'll join in!

Edit: Nevermind, I see you're full:(

Edited by Int3rnalF3ar

Hello, again im looking for people to do all the squad achievements. Looking either for 3 good players or 7 to boost it easily, anyway if anyone has a group forming already please add me. Gamertag: Spooonrider. K/D ratio: 1,70 so you wont see me fucking around. Thanks in advance ^^

Alrigth folks since there's so many interested. Tomorrow July 10th 2012 at 21:30 GMT, party to boost all the squad achievements. We will only be doing the squad achievements so if you want other ones ask for them after. Anyone interested add me and be there on time tomorrow. Gamertag: Spooonrider

Edited by Spooonrider

Alrigth guys today 10th July 2012 at 21:30 GMT party to boost all the squad achievments, if your interested add me Gamertag: Spooonrider.

Spots so far:

1. Spooonrider

2. sOul I r3ap3R

3. Lavindathar

Reserve your spot now, and please make sure your available at 21:30 GMT.

Looking for another person to run through campaign co-op on Easy.Prefer you have a mic and are on the US West coast so our times dont get mixed up. I'm online M-F 9am-1pm PST Calif,USA.Prefer is we both run through it together and neither one of us get ahead of the other.Also looking to complete all Guerilla achievements.Send a msg over XBL to my GT which is AWESOME X 916.

Alrigth guys today 10th July 2012 at 21:30 GMT party to boost all the squad achievments, if your interested add me Gamertag: Spooonrider.

Spots so far:

1. Spooonrider

2. sOul I r3ap3R

3. Lavindathar

4. Pipsy UK

5. SHAUN 1214

6. DCteamup

2 spots left. grab them..plz ^^

Edited by Spooonrider

Spots so far:

1. Spooonrider

2. sOul I r3ap3R

3. Lavindathar

4. Pipsy UK

5. SHAUN 1214

6. DCteamup

2 spots left. grab them..plz ^

Edited by Spooonrider

I got burned by my last group, I managed to get the squad achievements, and helped endless people get it done, and I would do it again.

I have just 5 achievements, none of them squad related (but I will work i whatever group I can do get these done.)

1. Tour Of Duty: North Sea (Nobody wants to play these levels legitmately, I have tried and tried, then the boosters bailed.)

2. Call, Answered: I'll get that with the above, it's just a matter of getting wins on Cargo, Rig, and Harbor.

3. Reaching level 50, which I'll get eventually.

and the toughest, 4 and 5, the Friend Challenges and Friend Volleys.

I've busted my balls here playing this game legit, then with boosters, then with a few younger boosters that AGAIN just wanted the squad cheevs, and I can't seem to round this out.

I'm willing to help any group willing and able to help with the above 5.

Forgive the rant, this one's been bugging me, I love the game, MPs just gotten absurdly hard, I'd love to finish the achievements before the DLC.

Please contact me at

GT: VeritasX6

Just message me if I can be of help, game on ~V