Free Avatar Items

k2345

I've waited for a week or two just to find out that the 5 Gum game is for Kinect users only. -_-

Excited for nothing. :mad:

The weird part is that I jokingly laughed to myself and said "It would be funny if it's for Kinect users only" just as I was searching for the ad on the dashboard...heh jokes on me.

Did it being part of Kinect Fun Labs not give the game away? :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 1 more code for the kinect dancing avatar prop. I ran the remaining names through the randomizer and sent pm's to the winners hope you enjoy! All month I should be aquiring more codes so i'll keep coming back here to hand them out to the people interested. :)

Btw, for those wanting to possibly get a Kinect prop, Xbox Avatar Gear posted this. [<--Click]

I won't copy it all, it's easier to go to their site but it did work, I got mine earlier.

Also, just to point out that whilst I'm linking to them, I'm not doing it for the purpose of advertising them, I have nothing to gain by doing it, simply figured it could help some folk get a Kinect prop.

Edited by VladimirK

Btw, for those wanting to possibly get a Kinect prop, Xbox Avatar Gear posted this. [<--Click]

I won't copy it all, it's easier to go to their site but it did work, I got mine earlier.

Also, just to point out that whilst I'm linking to them, I'm not doing it for the purpose of advertising them, I have nothing to gain by doing it, simply figured it could help some folk get a Kinect prop.

Damn, he said you won with each number. I won nothing, go figure.

Edited by AmbaLaBamba

Thanks! I got the prop :D

They removed that thread but here.

Here if you check the T&Cs on the gamestock site it has a link to here for a free entry http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/73976fc5-7d0e-4f8b-a724-4d77078409ca

They will email you a promo code so you will want to put a working email in. Then you go to the gamestock link to play http://www.gamestock2012.com/. The email took like 5- 10 minutes to get to me on both my yahoo and gmail.

I've got the kinect prop half the time that I play.

They removed that thread but here.

Here if you check the T&Cs on the gamestock site it has a link to here for a free entry http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/73976fc5-7d0e-4f8b-a724-4d77078409ca

They will email you a promo code so you will want to put a working email in. Then you go to the gamestock link to play http://www.gamestock2012.com/. The email took like 5- 10 minutes to get to me on both my yahoo and gmail.

I've got the kinect prop half the time that I play.

After i put the code in "play now" and my adress and all that stuff i get the email in 5-10 minutes?

Added a new Item the Verizon 4G LTE Tablet Prop

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00001000-696a-c2a3-ca24-d567585709f0/0/thumblg.png

On the US dashboard there is an Ad for Verizon called "Visit The Fasterpiece Theatre" to get the prop you need to go to the "Fasterpiece Theatre" and watch a video, this will unlock the prop, to unlock the prop you need to go to the "The Velocity shop" when there scroll to the right & you should see the prop picture (similar to above), just click on it & download the prop.

Whatever you actually win takes much longer than 15 minutes. I think it took about 8 hours today but it says when you win that can take up to 24.

For those winning coupons did you put in your power up rewards number? I have yet to win a coupon but didn't put my rewards number in.

I have try with 4 mails, and didnt win, i need to win to get the code?

;5164038']Did it being part of Kinect Fun Labs not give the game away? :p

I read no such thing anywhere.

I think that's why it gave me that feeling "It would be funny if it was Kinect only" because of the word Lab in the title "Micro Lab" or whatever that game is called. And I remember something called "Kinect Fun Labs" long ago.