Fenix Rising Achievement Guide + ALL 132 Combat Ribbons Guide

madmanRAB

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'm having difficulty aquiring my final ribbon, Dewormer. I understand the concept, and have even found the perfect spot via campaign to get it (Ch1 Act3). However, the game isn't recognizing my mad skills and is denying the pleasure of the 75GS achievement. I have killed as many as 7 headsnakes without a single ribbon to show for it.

Worse yet, tonight on Horde, I actually killed 4 headsnakes in one round and once again, I am without the ribbon and achievement.

My initial though... I'm glitched in some shape or form.

Any thoughts of how to remedy my little dilemma?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
For the ole! ribbon, you don't need frags you can use smoke grenades. It counts if you do it any part of the animation for the retro charge, so you can actually stand behind them and hit them in the back with it the instant they start charging.

For trick shot, shooting a meatshield in the head will also kill the person holding them, so that gets you the medal also, a bit easier if you want to get it legit.

Mmmm. I tried this and never worked :confused:. I was in a private match with 2 controllers and 1 bot. Is there something else you have forgotten to tell us. Maybe you have to be in a casual match instead?

easiest way to do that is to preferably do it with 3 of you one person gets to unlock the grenadier then as he's throwing the grenade (pressing LT) you can go up next to him and press X then just get the other two to distract the COG and kill the ones on a turret because there stood still and cant jump out the way, thats how i did it :)

I got this one as describe. Thanks for the help