How can I kill Crawmerax?

I've already got the Rose Omega, I can sit in that glitch but my weapons only do around 30 damage for each hit that I can manage :/ it'll take such a long time to do this. Anyway have any advice on weaponry that I can use? Maybe we can dupe something that's powerful enough to do more damage on him? Preferably an assault rifle? I'm level 44.

I've already got the Rose Omega, I can sit in that glitch but my weapons only do around 30 damage for each hit that I can manage :/ it'll take such a long time to do this. Anyway have any advice on weaponry that I can use? Maybe we can dupe something that's powerful enough to do more damage on him? Preferably an assault rifle? I'm level 44.

Well if you really want to kill Crawmerax on your own, you should first wait until your at lvl 69 then go from there. Otherwise, find someone who is level 69, join their game, have them kill Crawmerax... problem solved :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Easy way would be to get a hacked weapon, if you dont know how like me ask around and you may find someone who has one, they can borrow u it or they can duplicate it as this has not been patched. Hope this helps people out :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised that after almost three long years Crawmerax is still giving people trouble.

I'll definitely make a guide on youtube with all the info you need to know in order to beat him and include my solo runs with all characters to give people an idea before BL2 comes out...

Maybe that will help a lot of people.

Edited by Moldredd

• 2 weeks later...
Gamerscore.

Good point but isnt this site for unlocking achievement legitimately?

Asking for modded gear is like unlocking achievements via glitching/hacking imo. Also kills the point of this site.

Edited by Moldredd