Hardest veteran mission of Special Ops

SMACK TOWN

OMFG....I just died again and again...took about 3+ hours and finally beat this with solo. I couldn't do this with a partner because this must be played very very slow due to the hundreds of enemies. Most of the teammates I met never have patience. The mission is such a struggle, in most of tries I even can't get out of the heli. I used to think MW3 veteran is too easy now I've changed my mind. Dose anyone agree?

SMACK TOWN

OMFG....I just died again and again...took about 3+ hours and finally beat this with solo. I couldn't do this with a partner because this must be played very very slow due to the hundreds of enemies. Most of the teammates I met never have patience. The mission is such a struggle, in most of tries I even can't get out of the heli. I used to think MW3 veteran is too easy now I've changed my mind. Dose anyone agree?

The key to Spec Op's is to watch a Video Tutorial just before you attempt each of them, especially when the Missions get more difficult.

For Smack Town I watched this Video below and after a couple of failed attempts to get past the Helicopter section I finally got past it and with the help of the Video the rest of the Mission was pretty simple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0jTlA_EjIY]MW3 Smack Town 3 Star guide (commentary) - YouTube[/ame]

For me the biggest bitch was easily the one that was a large portion of the first campain mission, I think it is called flood the market, tried for about 3 weeks every night with my friend that I had done all of the other ones with, but eventually I did it solo, which still took a good 2 hours but I finally got it.

Smacktown easily and it was such a stupid premise. Why the HELL are you flying me in front of hundreds of Russians when I have zero cover and why do you not move when I'm dying? Why didn't you just drop me off right next to where I'm supposed to plant the bomb. Why is this so damn hard in coop. It all is so stupid...