1 Level in 5 or fewer seconds..

kRaZyNeSs

Yeah, on the Xbox.com there was a thread and the trick is to go into Zuma not signed into a profile and then sign in when it helps. It drops the difficulty of the game (and 1-1) down. I haven't got it yet but it def helps :D

Thank you sir.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, on the Xbox.com there was a thread and the trick is to go into Zuma not signed into a profile and then sign in when it helps. It drops the difficulty of the game (and 1-1) down. I haven't got it yet but it def helps

I tried that trick. It did make things easier but I played 440 matches in 4 hours. Got 6 seconds once. So close. Also got 7, 8, 9 seconds quite a few times. I give up and consider this achievement impossible. I bow down to you if you have achieved it.

:bow:

• 3 weeks later...
:Bounce: Wooohooo. I managed to get this frigging hard achievement. It took me a while (3 hours), but I finally got it. I almost hit the ceiling with my head when I jumped. 5 seconds, I thought it was impossible, when it only almost impossible. hehe. Good luck to those who are trying to achive this yet...

:Bounce: Wooohooo. I managed to get this frigging hard achievement. It took me a while (3 hours), but I finally got it. I almost hit the ceiling with my head when I jumped. 5 seconds, I thought it was impossible, when it only almost impossible. hehe. Good luck to those who are trying to achive this yet...

Congrats!!!! I've almost given up on this one. :(

wow. lol, this guy comes on the forum just to brag,... He has one post and... yeah you guys get the point

wow. lol, this guy comes on the forum just to brag,... He has one post and... yeah you guys get the point

Oh well, that wasn't my intention. It's just that this site helpd me to get that damned achievement, and I wanted to share my happiness. Sorry if you felt teased:nana . And from now on, I'll try to help, as you can see in my second post ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems silly doesn't it....3 hours to get a 5 second achievment......but then again I give up!!! I Just can't get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, I've definitely have to weigh in on this one.

I was like some of these other people and never really gave this achievement a try. But I decided to revisit my love for Zuma yesterday (sparked by the release of Luxor 2).

I spent almost 5 hours playing 1-1 for this achievement, but never got below 7 seconds. I can regularly get under 10 seconds, but there have been a few times when I'm done with all the balls in a second, but the coin didn't show up (to push me into Zuma).

The way I figure it, I played about 4.5 games a minute which puts me at about 1,350 different attempts. Should it really take this long?... My love for Zuma is being tainted by this crazy hard achievement.

I could REALLY use some help. In particular does anyone know what the trick was on Xbox.com (the thread's dead now).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well ill put my imput in i wasnt even going for this achievement when i got it the irony i had 94 coins and only needed 6 do i was playing and i kept pushing A to get the damn game to start and before i blinked it said achievement unlocked and i just kept going not knowing i actually got sharpshooter i found out when i did get 100 coins and

MY TIME WAS 5 SECONDS i think the only way any 1 is going to get it is to just shoot at the top of the screen and hope for the best cuz honestly i didnt even see a ball hope this helps a little i just dont see how its possiabe any other way considering my time was on the money

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, on the Xbox.com there was a thread and the trick is to go into Zuma not signed into a profile and then sign in when it helps. It drops the difficulty of the game (and 1-1) down. I haven't got it yet but it def helps :D

I don't understand when you say, 'not signed into a profile and then sign in when it helps...' what do you mean when it helps.

thanx