Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm looking for a good group for the advanced coop missions. Looking to get all golds.

Also need 2 guys, 1 coop.

If anyone is interested, send me a message/invite me.

GT: jws3233

Thanks!

Edited by jws3233
Only need advanced missions now.

i need some help with the 3 achievements from Outlaws To The End-You rule, The Mother Load, Dodge This, and from the Liars and Cheats pack-PA-PA-PA-POKERACE, which i suspect will be the hardest, i will return any favors, GT Waggie2K10, please put in RDR, so i know who you are in the message, I live in england so im GMT.

Hey guys. I need a few of this DLC packs' achievements as well. Specifically I need the gold advanced co-op missions and the others that go along with that. Would you guys like to set up a time to try and do these? I will message a few of you guys later on today after I get out of work, to possibly try and set something up, either this weekend or the next. Later.

Need to complete "The Kidnapped Girl", "The River" and "The Herd" on Advanced Co-Op

Need to Gold Metal "The Kidnapped Girl", "The River", "The Herd" and "Ammunition" on Advanced Co-op

Willing to do any other missions or achievements you might need help on. Will be on tonight until 10PM EST

Will be on during the evenings on Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If u wanna boost any game please let me know via message (no voice messages please) with time zone and date. im taking classes at night only days i can boost are fridays to sunday. my time zone is utc-4:00 good day.

I only need the last advanced co op (gold all missions finish the advanced and dodge this)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...