Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take a look at trueachievements boosting sessions.

although I find it easier to grind the way up to 50 by myself. 24 kill method is taking too damn long with all the people in the session and often randoms join if you don't have a full party.

there's simply no easy way to get to 50 after they patched it.

Any one getting a group together for cleaner cheevo let me know. Have tried and failed to organsie one and am sick of ppl bailing. Got two ppl ready to do it so let me know

GT = SGRx1806x20

UPDATE.

We upto 5 people now so another one we can get cracking. More than one be even better any takers add me on xbox. Some of us could have this polished off by tonight :)

Edited by tjswarbs

If anyone is going to be boosting achievements during the double XP weekend, or even just boosting XP (is that doable in this?) then send me a message/invite an I'll get it on it. I especially want to finish off my skill kills, I think all I really need is the multi-kills but I'm willing to help with whatever anyone else needs if I can get mine.

GT - Earth Djinn

I should be around this weekend. If anyone is looking to squad up for some matches feel free to hit me up. I figure I should try to get some xp during the x2 event. Message me on XBL (Iceman829) if you are looking to party up. I used to enjoy the mp on this game a bit, so hopefully I still do.

Ok guys i would love to boost out as much as i can and bare with me as this is my first attempt at the game. I see a lot of you are posting that u need to level up still but i dont see any groups so i would like to help start one. Lets get right down to it then. Add your gamer tag to the list below and i would like to get this going sometime during the afternoon/evening time and also go to sunday and monday if needed. Feel free to check my card out and message me on xbox saying u want to boost.

1. Soul Shadow X2