• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE: I will be on for most of the day trying to help people out if needed, at least 8 hours from now

Looking for additional players to help with the rest of the Defiant & Anniversary Achievements, preferable looking for another 5 players & minimal guests so no people get credit banned, we will start as soon as we get all the members & will be doing Team objective & Anniversary FFA to help get the difficult achievements first

Message GT: Pwnage x360a for a lobby invite

Current List:

1. Pwnage x360a
  2. Rampent Anarchy
  3. Bayonedda
  4. *Free Slot*
  5. *Free Slot*
  6. *Free Slot*
  7. *Free Slot*
  8. *Free Slot*

Edited by k2345

NOTE: I will be on for most of the day trying to help people out if needed, at least 8 hours from now

Looking for additional players to help with the rest of the Defiant & Anniversary Achievements, preferable looking for another 5 players & minimal guests so no people get credit banned, we will start as soon as we get all the members & will be doing Team objective & Anniversary FFA to help get the difficult achievements first

Message GT: Pwnage x360a for a lobby invite

Current List:

1. Pwnage x360a
  2. Rampent Anarchy
  3. Bayonedda
  4. LappenPWNZ
  5. *Free Slot*
  6. *Free Slot*
  7. *Free Slot*
  8. *Free Slot*

I added my GT: LappenPWNZ. I will send you a message on XBL. I will be available all day. Thanks.

Not really for achievments right now.But I need some1 to play on heroic a few missions.The daily challenge says complete 9 missions on heroic for 5000cr thats alot.Atleast 1-2 ranks boost.And you need high rank for the chievos.So I'm on right now

GT:AMW58

Use this thread in order to trade online achievements with other forum members.

Anyone interested in teaming up together and get some achievements send me a friend rehired. Gamertag is "Faithfulpie" i am currently a nova and only have a few achievements left. Im willing to help out with ones that I already have. On just about every week nite from 5-10pm central time. Hope to join up sooooon!!!!! :)