Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone would like to work on the Vengeful Medal (not necessarily onyxing it) please message me.

regardless if they do or dont update it, i want to get some progress on it, and its a great way to get some kills with some less used primary weapons or even map based weapons.

looking to work on tomarrow (sunday) EST.

if interested message me:

gt: D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 3 helpful guys to do a speed run in 4 player campaign. I'll be on for about 4 hours now...take a break which will last about 2 hours, and then be back on for a while.

Please PM me if you would like to join!

GT : Giof 007

Looking to do Horde and Beast on insane and all DLC achievements. Am online for the next hour then back on at 10pm GMT. Send me a message i'm willing to help anyone who helps me!!

MY GT IS NOT WHAT APPEARS ON MY PROFILE, ITS: StoneCold67

Edited by Sparky09

Hello All,

I am looking for 3 people to get just the prologue done. I would be willing to help with some other levels that you might need but I cannot commit to doing the entire campaign again.

FR/IM me on Live if you are interested. I was thinking either 2-4 MST or 7-9 MST today if possible.

Hello All,

I am looking for 3 people to get just the prologue done. I would be willing to help with some other levels that you might need but I cannot commit to doing the entire campaign again.

FR/IM me on Live if you are interested. I was thinking either 2-4 MST or 7-9 MST today if possible.

I need the prologue as well..Msg me when u wanna knock it out