How to make 100k+ CR and 50kXP a race.

TomTom13G

How could I forget about this!? I've been playing Forza since the beginning and it totally slipped my mind. I'm going to do this some today to help out on some of the achievements. Just about done with season 10 in World Tour so I suppose I will go ahead and get that achievement before I work on anymore on here. Thanks a bunch though!

To whoever said about Rivals mode, that works too for your money but it also depends on driver skill. Many people (Not myself) will get this game looking to get the achievements and nothing more. When playing the Rivals, it doesn't give you 50K for your car level or driver level so this is a good way to rank up both things and get money you will need later for some achievements.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still got 105k cash - 50k using grade A car against R3-R2 cars so shouldnt matter aslong as theres not a huge gap, i'll redo 1 with a B grade and post what happens

EDIT: Got $105k - 50k xp aswell for B Grade still against R3-R2 cars, I think you need to wait for timer to count down as I only had the option to "Hide / Quit Race" once I finished

Edited by DarkMellow

This has come in very handy, its going to be one hell of a grind though, level 22 affinity it 130 odd thousand xp, thats near 3 of these for one level :eek:

Oh well, I'll do the rest of the 10th season, then start working on the bucket list, then let the real grinding begin. I want to be in that 1% lol

sorry this might seem a silly question, but i take it this trick can be done in any car, regardless of class?

as long as on pro diff and do 50 laps?

also does it work if the AI is of lower class than your car?

Yep this works in any car class. If the AI is a lower class i'm quite sure that as long as you come first it gives you the same amount of credits.

Edited by TomTom13G

am i right:

50 laps with an r1 take about 23min ...

if i want to get the 5 most expensive cars, it will cost 38.000.000 credits ...

when I count exactly, it will take me 152hours or about 6days of driving

to get the 5 cars?!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Which is why you should finish the other achievements first. You have to get gold in every race anyway, and doing so will get you tons of money. After that you can use this method to get whatever money you still need.

I tried this and it worked - apart from when I got bored and hit the wall.

I used a 22B Impreza and it took about 30 minutes.

The next race I reied was the one with the gates - auto cross or something around the ring.

It took 3 minutes 30 sec or there abouts - I never hit any gates - and I got 23000 Cr and 7500 XP for the car.

So If I did this say ... 9 times ..... 207000 Cr and 67500 XP.

Seems a better bet to me and more involved too.

am i right:

50 laps with an r1 take about 23min ...

if i want to get the 5 most expensive cars, it will cost 38.000.000 credits ...

when I count exactly, it will take me 152hours or about 6days of driving

to get the 5 cars?!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

When you reach Driver Level 30 (of 31) you have the option to choose the Ferrari 330 P4, which is the most expensive car in the game (9.4 mil) so you can just pick up that one for free. :)

wow surprised there is so much interest in this

I am doing bucket list myself ie no hired drivers and will then look at what I have left for affinity level 50. I am near the end of season 9 and have affinity level 22 with bmw. The event list should get me quite a bit closer to affinity 50 and with the odd online race here and there I should be able to get it legit.

I am not criticising people for "boosting" but I wonder when people stopped enjoying playing games and preferred the easy route to achievements.

wow surprised there is so much interest in this

I am doing bucket list myself ie no hired drivers and will then look at what I have left for affinity level 50. I am near the end of season 9 and have affinity level 22 with bmw. The event list should get me quite a bit closer to affinity 50 and with the odd online race here and there I should be able to get it legit.

I am not criticising people for "boosting" but I wonder when people stopped enjoying playing games and preferred the easy route to achievements.

Funny thing is this actually isn't the easy route to achievements, it makes the whole 1000G process longer. Like you said, getting Bucket List will get you your driver level and will get you pretty far into Affinity level too. Trying to get those before Bucket List really makes no sense at all because it takes days to get them with this method, and those days aren't counting towards Bucket List. This method should be left until you've already gotten Bucket List.

When you reach Driver Level 30 (of 31) you have the option to choose the Ferrari 330 P4, which is the most expensive car in the game (9.4 mil) so you can just pick up that one for free. :)

At that level you're also offered the 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe which is also needed for the '5 most expensive cars' achivement. Looking at current prices in the auction house you can pick up the ferrari cheaper than the daytona so you're better taking the daytona as a reward and buying the P4.I's also throw a recommendation out to use rivals if all you want is credits. The monthly drag or top gear challenges are pretty short (10 seconds for the drag, 50 seconds for the top gear one) and with a decent tune you should be able to get into the 50,000 CR bracket. For the Drag event the King Cobra is the car to get. The trick isn't to set your best time, try to just beat your rival and then slowly move up the list. With the drag event, even with loading time and choosing your rival and car it should be 50,000CR every 3-4 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at current prices in the auction house you can pick up the ferrari cheaper than the daytona so you're better taking the daytona as a reward and buying the P4.

Exactly what I did!

Got the Daytona (because I like it and don't care about the P4) and bought the Ferrari for 599 000Cr in the auction house! Talk about a bargain!

The trick isn't to set your best time, try to just beat your rival and then slowly move up the list.

Exactly what I do too.

I'm milking the autocross event on Sunset Peninsula, I make around 29 000Cr for 3:20 minutes of play.

Thanks for your tips, I'll try those events.

I think Turn10's view is "if they are willing to sit there doing circles on their own for 20mins, sobeit". Lets be honest, it is boring.

If you don't mind the loss of credits, I would suggest putting the damage on cosmetic though. My concentration slipped on lap 30, I hit the side of the wall and rolled the car. 73% damage to the gear box, 52% engine and the drive train/axel 42/37%. Fortunately I only lost about 9 seconds per lap (had to keep it in 3rd for the last 20 laps though) so I was still able to lap the AI (barely) but the damage took half my earnings. :(

Why should you be banned for this? It's legal, you just don't drive as fast as you can but relax while racing.

I was just wondering, as T10 seems to be banning for anyone exploiting glitches of any sort, and so I am just paranoid about it. haha.

I think Turn10's view is "if they are willing to sit there doing circles on their own for 20mins, sobeit". Lets be honest, it is boring.

If you don't mind the loss of credits, I would suggest putting the damage on cosmetic though. My concentration slipped on lap 30, I hit the side of the wall and rolled the car. 73% damage to the gear box, 52% engine and the drive train/axel 42/37%. Fortunately I only lost about 9 seconds per lap (had to keep it in 3rd for the last 20 laps though) so I was still able to lap the AI (barely) but the damage took half my earnings. :(

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

and I learned that the hard way too... my first race, I put it on sim damage (The video says Cosmetic damage, but I thought I was too good to need it. haha).... Lap 31 and I smashed against the wall of one of the warehouses, making my car pull very hard to the right. The rest of the race sucked, as I had to constantly fight the car to follow the track (Not to mention the $51k I lost at the end of the race for damages). Now I only use cosmetic damage when I do it.