How to make 100k+ CR and 50kXP a race.

TomTom13G

Many of you that played forza 3 would of know of this method of getting huge amounts of coins just from doing one race but for those of the people that didn't know about it here it is :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SozS07Kv3z8&feature=feedu]Forza 4 - 100k+ Credits and 50k Xp - In 18 Minutes - Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

This will help towards the Exclusive taste achievement and also depending on how many times you do this with the same car it will help towards the factory driver achievement.

I Couldn't find any posts about it but if there are any that I missed let me know and I will delete this post :)

For Players that can't find the Layout A track you will need to download the Launch Track Pack which can be found inside your forza 4 case.

Edited by TomTom13G
Added Help for players unable to find the track layout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you that played forza 3 would of know of this method of getting huge amounts of coins just from doing one race but for those of the people that didn't know about it here it is :)

This will help towards the Exclusive taste achievement and also depending on how many times you do this with the same car it will help towards the factory driver achievement.

I Couldn't find any posts about it but if there are any that I missed let me know and I will delete this post :)

+1... I am going to have to try this later and see how much it can jump me. I am at level 25 or 26 so i think i might be able to increase at least 1-2 levels

You know i heard about doing that back in FM3 but never did it... I will this time only because I need the Ferrari Colletor and Exclusive Taste Cheevos before Nov. 8 because after that FM4 might not get much play time for a few months (MW3 will consume me!!)

Same here...never messed with it in 3 but building cash for Ferrari Collector and Exclusive Taste with this. Thanks for the great tip!

Can you explain abit more, please?

What race, car, settings do you use?

There's nothing to really explain. Just go into rivals mode pick an event, it will give you a list of the possible times and start setting hotlaps.

For each rival you beat you get credits, the better you are the more credits you get per rival. The only aim is to beat the time of your rival.

does anyone know when they'll make this track availible for DLC?

otherwise i might just go ahead an order a new copy from amazon to get the code then just ship it back for a full refund, since im already renting it from Gamefly