Looking for online matches?

Minty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Every time I try to play arena ranked or player match, I just get my ass whoooooped. I need someone to just trade wins and losses with. I haven't won a single match and it's my only achievement left. Add me. Gamertag: The Farewell

^ Same. If you/anyone wanna add me to do this I'm up for it.

GT: Badosh

also the Glork and Medic

Same as above

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just got castle crashers a few days ago. Looking for decent people to play online with, since all i seem to get when playing online is stupid randoms who quit after like 2 minutes, dick around at the map, or do other stupid stuff like that. I have the green character at lvl 27, haven't played any others yet, but will be glad to help however i can, including insane mode when I have a high enough level character.

Gamertag: KillrNut. Send me a message. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got this yesterday because it dropped to 600msp.

If anyone has got the DLC packs and is willing to play with me for 10-15 minutes so i can get the DLC weapons i would be very happy.

I read that if you equip a DLC weapon then play until an enemy drops a weapon and you swap your weapon then when i pick it up i get to keep it.

Second thing. Is there a special unlock for doing insane because i notice there is no achievement. Or are people doing it for fun? I may try that when i get a little higher level :)

Leave a message here or on xbox if you could help me with the weapons thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...